Club Nintendo, **** you.

#1rapsbryPosted 7/6/2011 10:01:04 AM
So by linking my 3DS account to my club nintendo account, I'll get 40 coins, right? And that will get me enough to boost me to platinum membership right? Cool. All linked up. *waits for coins* ... *checks internet* Oh, so this not syncing thing just just a small bug that a lot of people (everyone) are experiencing. Okay, I'm sure it will work itself out in before June 30th when the club year ends. *forgets about it as I head out of the country for a few weeks* *comes back and checks email* July 1st... "Your Nintendo 3DS account has been linked to your club nintendo account!"

What? ... *more email* Club rewards have been revealed! PINS! and Calenders... okay. Wait... they better not have... *logs in* "Congratulations Gold member!"

"YOU MOTHER *******! ROT IN HELL!" Seriously, Nintendo, get your **** together. Slow eShop launch, immediate crash afterwords, no updates for the first week, point card recognition failure for the first few days, and now THIS??? Every aspect of you online sucks ass, Nintendo, and I'm not just talking about the eShop. If you have to charge us or online usage or something like Microsoft. Fine. Whatever. All I ask is that you DO BETTER! I'm tired of seeing you so far behind the other two with your never ending unpreparedness.

Well, whatever. I'm getting a free calender out of this. I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED the pin set that I EARNED, but whatever. I'm going to place my order, finish weeding out my mail box, then go back to playing Megaman Legends 2 on my PS3. I'm also going to not play my Wii or 3DS like I haven't for the past few months because those systems aren't good. /jk
---
Megaman Legends Prototype... WANT.
Brawl FC: 5327-0561-2993 PSN: ksalfer
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 7/6/2011 10:04:46 AM
Try calling them.
---
C. Playing:
#3darkzero297Posted 7/6/2011 10:05:26 AM
I had to link my 3DS to club nintendo several times before it worked. A day later, I checked club nintendo only to find that I got the 40 coins again. Buggy system is buggy.
---
Kirbyhameha!!!
(>")>(())>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))
#4rapsbry(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 10:09:43 AM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Try calling them.

*sigh* I really don't know if I want to go through all of the hassle. I might just call up my friend and see if his little bro hit platinum status like he probably did. Maybe he'd swap with me.

Oh, and darkzero297, you ended up with 80 coins? Nice steal. I got a short stick and you got a bonus. Guess the world is in balance after all. :P
---
#5joshmck12Posted 7/6/2011 10:36:05 AM
ITT: you could've bought one more game to make it over if you cared that much
---
i miss being joshmck12
#6NickyTheNewtPosted 7/6/2011 10:37:07 AM
lol, the calendar is probably worth more than the pins.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/2ueicrl.png 3DS Friend Code: 2621-2609-5041 (Nick)
http://i53.tinypic.com/55h0ya.jpg
#7xoftheuniversePosted 7/6/2011 10:37:17 AM
Long time no see dude... You have a 3DS now eh? I woulda called em right after and made sure it went through... You could call the customer service line and explain to them that you registered the 3DS ages before and see if they will make an acception. I had to call em about my OOT 3D CD myself so I know how these issues are :( Wish I could help.
---
Sex is good, 3DS is better.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#8rapsbry(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2011 10:57:38 AM
Hey! nice to see you again, X! Yeah, I'll just take the calender and call it good. I've got an Ar Tonelico 3 calender which I won't use due to... erhm... "content", but I might use this one. Put it on the wall behind my computer or by the TV; It'll still get it's use. But man, I really wanted those pins. The World Ends With You was a great game, and it has stoked my love of pins. ;) I'm kinda disappointed, but the calender will be fine.
---
#9CorruptedRPGPosted 7/6/2011 11:00:13 AM
JUST call them.
---
C. Playing:
#10LightHawKnightPosted 7/6/2011 11:10:08 AM
Nintendo's customer service is nice. Call the and they shall fix it for you.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."