Software sales thus far?

#21ScottyHPPosted 7/6/2011 1:52:05 PM
baconcow posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
why does this matter to any of you?

If this topic doesn't matter to you, that's fine. Why it matters to others should obviously then not matter to you. See what I did there?

If it matters that much to them let them do their own research, these topics are up there with the tedium of 'How powerful is the 3DS' and 'Tell me why I should buy a 3DS' I assume the response of VampricDragon which I agree with is purely out of being sick of seeing these type of topics.
#22jfitz1982Posted 7/6/2011 1:54:30 PM
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/04/26/nintendo_million_sellers/

wouldn't be suprised if nintendogs has doubled or more then what it was over 3 months ago...
---
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
Now playing Lego Batman, Lego PotC, Okamiden, WindWaker, Xenosaga, L.A. Noire
#23vidalmorazaPosted 7/6/2011 1:55:44 PM
Also, Ocarina of Time sold 800,000 in the first 2 days, so is safe to think is over 1 million right now....
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#24VampiricDragon_Posted 7/6/2011 1:56:43 PM
ScottyHP posted...
baconcow posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
why does this matter to any of you?

If this topic doesn't matter to you, that's fine. Why it matters to others should obviously then not matter to you. See what I did there?

If it matters that much to them let them do their own research, these topics are up there with the tedium of 'How powerful is the 3DS' and 'Tell me why I should buy a 3DS' I assume the response of VampricDragon which I agree with is purely out of being sick of seeing these type of topics.

exactly sales topics are just drags,
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#25VampiricDragon_Posted 7/6/2011 1:58:18 PM
Ngirl posted...
Ehh, BigReed is right, money is the biggest factor. Things like "time" and "energy" really just mean money. Licensing and piracy are issues in some regions, and in certain cases could kill any hope of localization (eg: getting all the licenses for Jump Ultimate Stars would be crazy). But overall, the main concern is making the most profit.

Thats not always the case in localizations. If you read comments from localization companies basically breaking even is good enough. Its the other stuff thats the biggest issue.

Do you know how hard it is to get a license for a game? The process can take years.
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#26jfitz1982Posted 7/6/2011 1:59:06 PM
Wow, I just realized nintendogs sold almost 2 million in less then 6 days. that's astonishing. So much for nintendo not having a pulse on their community arguments... :/
---
I am nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.
Now playing Lego Batman, Lego PotC, Okamiden, WindWaker, Xenosaga, L.A. Noire