Nintendo's newest "NEWS" in e-shop

#1lucylips000Posted 7/7/2011 10:10:19 AM
Nintendo's newest "NEWS" message in a summary....

After July 7,2011 3D Classics:Excitebike will be $5.99 USD and the trailers shown at E3 will no longer be available.
---
I support Operation Rainfall!( A mission to make Nintendo localize notable games, such as Xenoblade, the Last Story, and Pandora's Tower!)
#2Kool-Aid_ManPosted 7/7/2011 10:13:39 AM
No one will ever buy Excite Bikes for that price. It's going to flop so hard when it's not free anymore.
---
I iz kool
#3panama_chiefPosted 7/7/2011 10:17:49 AM
Kool-Aid_Man posted...
No one will ever buy Excite Bikes for that price. It's going to flop so hard when it's not free anymore.

maybe that will open some eyes?
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#4BossBangPosted 7/7/2011 10:19:14 AM
bronx718 posted...
Kool-Aid_Man posted...

maybe that will open some eyes?

We can only hope.
---
"Everybody has an opinion. Just some people try harder to shove it down your throat than others."
#5TerotrousPosted 7/7/2011 10:20:23 AM
They should give away more free stuff. It makes a good value add to the system, particularly when it's going to have to compete against the very competitively-priced Vita in a few months.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Ganbare Goemon 2"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#6lucylips000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 10:30:21 AM
Kool-Aid_Man posted...

I agree. People better snatch the deal up today!
---
I support Operation Rainfall!( A mission to make Nintendo localize notable games, such as Xenoblade, the Last Story, and Pandora's Tower!)
#7BraveAdolPosted 7/7/2011 10:32:01 AM
For once, Nintendo rips off Sony! I guess Sony was ahead of their time when they came up with the innovation of removing content from their online stores for no reason
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#8Ind1g0Posted 7/7/2011 10:56:54 AM
If Excitebike is $6 bucks, will Urban Champion be sold for $10?
---
And if you listen very hard, the truth will come to you at last, when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.
#9LordAndrewPosted 7/7/2011 11:27:26 AM
At least those damn trailers aren't filling the charts any more. Now we can see what people really are buying and rating.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D