Another terrib week for the eShop! Wheres the update? It wasn't even a real one.

#1oH_HydraPosted 7/7/2011 10:28:22 AM
topic
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#2CogPrimusPosted 7/7/2011 10:29:15 AM
Very true
#3TalicusPosted 7/7/2011 10:59:59 AM(edited)
Are you kidding? The 3D trailers for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus but most of all Metal Gear Solid all looked incredible!

And in the meantime I still have loads of DS games to keep me busy. It's a lot better than paying for digital non-transferable copies of games I already own.
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#4Zero97Posted 7/7/2011 11:00:48 AM
I think TC meant in the US
#5LordAndrewPosted 7/7/2011 11:24:13 AM
Talicus posted...
Are you kidding? The 3D trailers for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus but most of all Metal Gear Solid all looked incredible!

Those are gone in North America now.

Still, I'm not going to argue with two Virtual Console games. Hopefully that keeps up.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#6Number43Posted 7/7/2011 11:32:43 AM
Yeah, Europe isn't important. The internet was created by America so we should expect all English language conversations on it to be centered around the US.
#7OoSubaruoOPosted 7/7/2011 11:36:06 AM
What was the update anyway? I haven't been home all day.
#8LordAndrewPosted 7/7/2011 11:45:27 AM
Number43 posted...
Yeah, Europe isn't important. The internet was created by America so we should expect all English language conversations on it to be centered around the US.

The E3 trailers disappeared in North America today. Excitebike is no longer free either. So oH_Hydra was expecting something big today in North America.

But what Europe got isn't that big either, it's just the same content another region got earlier when it was timely and relevant. So if you want to complain along with him, go right ahead. Europe's update wasn't good either.
---
Sent from my 3DS
#9LordAndrewPosted 7/7/2011 11:47:22 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
What was the update anyway? I haven't been home all day.

Qix and Fortified Zone (in North America and Europe), plus some awful-sounding DSiWare (in North America at least).
---
Sent from my 3DS
#10metroid00700Posted 7/7/2011 12:03:17 PM
TC why do you lurk these boards? Your grammar is atrocious and all you do is complain and make half-assed remarks about the eshop.

On topic: I have a picture from QIX that will make everyone on this board, including TC buy it: http://twitpic.com/5mmvr7. And yes, I really did get that score on QIX today, thanks to a few lucky cuts. :D
---
www.youtube.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET My Gaming Videos!
www.twitter.com/ONLYUSEmeFEET I game and type with my feet as well!