Another terrib week for the eShop! Wheres the update? It wasn't even a real one.

#31Boomer_KuwangaPosted 7/8/2011 6:42:23 AM
Yeah, Europe isn't important. The internet was created by America so we should expect all English language conversations on it to be centered around the US.

I love when people come to a US based website and complain that we don't care about whatever other region they're in. If you want to primarily discuss EU game stuff, go to a EU based community site
---
"It was really great, stealing zombie Jesus's legendary Horse Wiener."
#32MagzaPosted 7/8/2011 6:51:50 AM
Metaright posted...
penguin you are trolling more people agree with my points then disagree

Definition of a troll is someone who[you] follows someone[me] to different threads and posts to not even talk about the topic.

Thanx for trolling.
...That's not the definition of "troll".

That's "lurker" or "stalker".

It's not the definition of lurker at all.
---
AMD 1090T 3.2 GHZ | 890FXA-UD5 | 4x2GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | EVGA 480 Fermi SC+ | Barracuda 1TB HD | Corsair 850W | Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit
#33ashockeyPosted 7/8/2011 7:02:05 AM

Metaright posted...
penguin you are trolling more people agree with my points then disagree

Definition of a troll is someone who[you] follows someone[me] to different threads and posts to not even talk about the topic.

Thanx for trolling.
...That's not the definition of "troll".

That's "lurker" or "stalker".

It's not the definition of lurker at all.

Lurker is someone who doesn't post and just reads.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.8
#34rockyminPosted 7/8/2011 7:16:07 AM
Boomer_Kuwanga posted...
Yeah, Europe isn't important. The internet was created by America so we should expect all English language conversations on it to be centered around the US.

I love when people come to a US based website and complain that we don't care about whatever other region they're in. If you want to primarily discuss EU game stuff, go to a EU based community site

Glad someone finally said this.
---
3DS Code:0344-9279-3656
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#35kaythanksbye2Posted 7/8/2011 7:24:49 AM
@meiyuki Ok thanks for the advice.
---
PlayStation Network ID: kaythanksbye2
3DS Friend Code: Coming soon...