Nintendo still doesn't like us. (opinion)

#31HaterWannaBeMePosted 7/7/2011 6:15:20 PM
The game is kinda fun I guess (played it online). Little to no reason of replaying it though. Now if they made this free...
---
Senran Kagura to US & Europe Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/snrnkgra/petition.html
Sign it :DDD
#32toma13Posted 7/7/2011 6:25:23 PM
RevOn_DX posted...
Urban Champion is freaking awesome, crybabies gonna cry like babies

This. It's fun. Some people just like to bash games that other people don't like so they can feel cool. It's actually a fine title for a quick distraction while you sit on the toilet.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt
#33SimpleStar010Posted 7/7/2011 6:29:53 PM
toma13 posted...
RevOn_DX posted...

This. It's fun. Some people just like to bash games that other people don't like so they can feel cool. It's actually a fine title for a quick distraction while you sit on the toilet.

FYI TTMI IMHO

.....lqtm
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#34Number43Posted 7/7/2011 8:04:54 PM
I think I have a better explanation: that game is so simple with so little variation in its scenery and so few objects, it took very little work to add 3D effects to it, so they can have their programmers do a quick job on that for one of their releases, freeing up more time to make their next project on a more time consuming game.
#35leeko_linkPosted 7/7/2011 11:50:45 PM
"the game wasn't good when it came out and it isn't good now. Why they didn't do something good, I have no idea."

I don't get why ppl tend to get so hype as to flame this game, I mean c'mon it's worst cuz it's a launch title with the NES, it's not like Shigeru Miyamoto knew the potential power of the NES at the time. Super Mario Bros. 3 didn't release until 1988, Urban Champion is a 1984 game, the hardcore gamers today were probably just babies at the time this game was made so it was a warm-up for them to handle simple game like this before all the kick ass games like Yie-Ar Kung Fu, Street Fighter, Killer Instinct, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown, The King of Fighters, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, Guilty Gear, etc., arrived.
#36KorlithielPosted 7/8/2011 12:00:45 AM
I feel Nintendo's love, just it doesn't extend to the web. Like the web browser, friends list, or eShop. Those things (and battery life) aside I think they did an awesome job with the 3DS.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#37Midboss317Posted 7/8/2011 5:58:02 AM
SimpleStar010 posted...
toma13 posted...
RevOn_DX posted...

FYI TTMI IMHO

.....lqtm

Forget your Ice, Talk to more igloos, include more horse oats

low quality transient mud

Now would you kindly stop beating the poor English language and try posting words and not just a string of acronyms?
#38SimpleStar010Posted 7/8/2011 6:04:21 AM
Midboss317 posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
toma13 posted...
RevOn_DX posted...

FYI TTMI IMHO

.....lqtm

Forget your Ice, Talk to more igloos, include more horse oats

low quality transient mud

Now would you kindly stop beating the poor English language and try posting words and not just a string of acronyms?

lol
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#39Auzzie_WingmanPosted 7/8/2011 6:26:40 AM
Snackasaurus posted...
Nintendo just doesn't like you. I had a BBQ in Iwata's back yard just yesterday.:D

The way I read this... ROFL

Who wants a clue? Alright.

It has to do with sausages.

XD
---
--- The Unofficial Citrus of the 3DS/Wii U Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
Golden Sun X Fire Emblem. You know you want it!