So... Nintendo's really not done that much to support this with other systems...

#11Raulsen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 7:57:25 PM
Esquire373 posted...
in 2004 the gba had 4 years and the gamecube only had 3 years, of course they would keep supporting them. This time the ds is 7 years old and the wii is 5 years. Not to mention Nintendo pretty much stopped supporting the gamecube in mid 2005. All we got was Zelda in 2006 and the wii had that too.

My point is, consoles are levitating towards longer life spans, and as such, Nintendo could support it with titles that are already made.

Don't get me wrong- I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but it just seems like they've neglected so much lately...
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe
#12AkaneJonesPosted 7/7/2011 9:50:22 PM(edited)
This isn't a real issue with the 3DS. There are actual DS games still coming.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
Kirby Mass Attack
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
Super Fossil Fighters
Professor Layton and the Last Specter
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2

Atlus could also bring Nora's Time/Engraving Studio over.
I don't know what happened to the Fire Emblem 3 Remake, though.
It is however unknown how much longer into '12 they keep it up.

The Wii on the other hand, now that's a problem. What's up with the Wii's drought to like November and lack of info on those three games that seem to be denied in the US? Saving Xenoblade for next year or something?
#13MetarightPosted 7/8/2011 1:50:30 AM
Well, there's Kirby Wii.
---
Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#14Raulsen(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 1:32:11 PM
Metaright posted...
Well, there's Kirby Wii.

Yeah. Kirby Wii, and what else? Skyward Sword?

I'm telling you- the bigger titles shine more when they're accompanied by other, top-tier games. Thing is, Ninten isn't letting that happen, and it's quite the problem.
---
Yes, I'm a Christian and 100% proud of it. God Bless!
You're not alone anymore. We're together, and I'm not leaving you. -The City in the Snow Globe