OoT quation

#1WestikPosted 7/7/2011 12:57:18 PM
I was lurking on some Zelda sites and I saw one item which I didn't get by now and it's called the Lens of Truth. I'm an adult Link now, I just got master sword. Can I get this item as an adult or is it already too late? ;_;
#2QaxPosted 7/7/2011 12:58:39 PM
Check Gamefaqs.
---
Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
#3SimpleStar010Posted 7/7/2011 12:59:16 PM
*points towards Legends of Zelda: OoT 3D board*

And way to ****in spoil the game for me. Like I wanted to know that you turn to Adult Link.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#4Swan3624Posted 7/7/2011 1:00:39 PM
You just got the Master Sword? You don't need the Lens of Truth for quite a while.

And no. You can go back to being a kid by putting the Master Sword back into its pedestal at any time, as Sheik should have explained.
---
If you follow Satan's teachings and are 666% proud of it, post this in your sig.
#5Baha05Posted 7/7/2011 1:00:54 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...

And way to ****in spoil the game for me. Like I wanted to know that you turn to Adult Link.

Way to not know this as it's been 13 years since the game was released, many different media shows a child and adult Link.
#6Marth_the_onePosted 7/7/2011 1:01:00 PM
First off, you should really post this in on the game's board. You can only get the lens of truth after becoming an adult and learning the song of storms from the windmill guy. Go back to kakariko village as a kid and play that song in the windmill. You can now enter the well and obtain the lens. You can return to your child form after beating the forest temple.
---
Xbox gt: Fawfy
#7Blaze627Posted 7/7/2011 1:01:39 PM

He's on the damn box art, for cripes sake.
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#8SimpleStar010Posted 7/7/2011 1:02:39 PM
Baha05 posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...

Way to not know this as it's been 13 years since the game was released, many different media shows a child and adult Link.

Lulz, not everyone plays Legends of Zelda. This is the first time I've ever seen a Zelda game.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#9Baha05Posted 7/7/2011 1:04:26 PM
Either way it's not a spoiler, it's 13 years old, it's been shown in the pre release photos, videos, etc. You're just doing a classic gamefaqs post of saying "Way to spoil the game there buddy!" while not saying anything useful.
#10Westik(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 1:07:05 PM
"You can return to your child form after beating the forest temple."

Oh, so it's not lost and I can get to child form again? Thank god.

*SPOILERS*

I thought it's all lost when I saw that the market is destroyed, because I didn't finish mask quest. :/ So I can do it later, nice.