OoT quation

#41LUlGIPosted 7/7/2011 8:49:40 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
it doesnt matter how old a show/movie/game/etc. is

if you post a spoiler without a warning its a spoiler.
Dont believe me? let the mods tell you

/this ****ing stupid argument
Except when it really is not a spoiler. If it is in the manual, or box, it is not a spoiler.

I guess thats why I got modded (and banned might i add) for saying that a certain game was a prequel, when its been confirmed by the creator, on the back of the box, in the manual and shown early in the game.

or the time I made a DBZ spoiler and got modded
#42LightHawKnightPosted 7/7/2011 8:51:47 PM

I guess thats why I got modded (and banned might i add) for saying that a certain game was a prequel, when its been confirmed by the creator, on the back of the box, in the manual and shown early in the game.

or the time I made a DBZ spoiler and got modded

Did you fight back against the mods? I said a character in Radiant Historia, which is told in the manual who is a character and some idiot modded me and I fought back till a lead moderator said it was not a spoiler and fixed it all up for me.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#43LUlGIPosted 7/7/2011 8:55:51 PM
well you cant despute a suspension, so I couldnt do anything about that.

As for the DBZ thing, the TC already put a spoiler tag in the topic, so the mod let it go.
#44LightHawKnightPosted 7/7/2011 8:57:19 PM

As for the DBZ thing, the TC already put a spoiler tag in the topic, so the mod let it go.

How did you get suspended for just telling a spoiler? Unless of course there was a long string of them.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#45LUlGIPosted 7/7/2011 8:58:29 PM
the spoiler was in one sentence >_>
#46WoodenSwordPosted 7/7/2011 10:06:55 PM(edited)
AduIt_LlNK posted...
@SimpleStar, so just out of curiosity, did you even notice Adult Link before that guy "spoiled" it for you? If so, what did you think was the story there? Did you think that it was Link's older brother taking over or what? Not trying to make fun of you, I just wanna know what you were thinking.

He was thinking, "how can I be annoying and childish and derail this topic?"

Sadly, he was successful, and he can now retreat to his cave well-fed.
---
"The difficulty facing quotations on the Internet is discerning if they are indeed genuine." - Benjamin Franklin
#47TediousMattPosted 7/8/2011 2:13:33 AM
LUlGI posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZWCjvaiRYU
---
Yuji Kaido hates black people. And it makes Jesus cry. T^T
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/rascalous/PhoenixWrightPS3Sales.gif
#48SimpleStar010Posted 7/8/2011 4:38:18 AM
WoodenSword posted...
AduIt_LlNK posted...
@SimpleStar, so just out of curiosity, did you even notice Adult Link before that guy "spoiled" it for you? If so, what did you think was the story there? Did you think that it was Link's older brother taking over or what? Not trying to make fun of you, I just wanna know what you were thinking.

He was thinking, "how can I be annoying and childish and derail this topic?"

Sadly, he was successful, and he can now retreat to his cave well-fed.

Lulz, I live in a basement, not a cave and Adult_LINK, no I didn't notice Adult Link. I just thought some kid was on an adventure to save the world from some evil guy.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#49niels200683Posted 7/8/2011 5:41:59 AM
SoaringDive posted...
It's not a spoiler if it's in the manual. Otherwise it wouldn't be in the manual.

In NES games, anything in the manual was the entire story - so everything said on internet that would be in the manual would be a spoiler...
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.