Are they going to put GBA games on the VC?

#1Jprime666Posted 7/7/2011 1:37:54 PM(edited)
Have they ever mentioned it?

Edit: Who else would like to see a new Golden Sun on 3DS?
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#2MrYellowPenguinPosted 7/7/2011 1:56:37 PM
I hope that they're eventually put on the VC. I would like GB and GBC games to be given time to develop a library first though. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't want to lose profit by on them by releasing GBA games now.
#3CorruptedRPGPosted 7/7/2011 2:03:51 PM
They will. Just not right now until GB and GBC are out of the way.
---
C. Playing:
#4mahgah91Posted 7/7/2011 2:06:10 PM
You could search for this you know. Anyway, officially they haven't said a word about GBA. Literally haven't said a thing about it. That means it's definitely not ruled out and probably will be coming. They probably didn't mention GBA because they didn't want people holding out for the GBA and ignoring GB and GBC.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#5Jprime666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 2:13:52 PM
True enough.

I've heard the GBC versions of Dragon Quest I&II&III are very good, I'd like to see those make it at some point.
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#6oH_HydraPosted 7/7/2011 2:24:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7WarioFan63Posted 7/7/2011 5:10:40 PM
I'd be careful about hoping for the DQ GBC ports. Enix games very rarely show up on digital distribution. I'm not sure if the DQ Collection is going to stop those three from coming to Wii VC or if they never planned on it but that is my precedent for not expecting DQ on 3DS VC either.
---
http://www.digitalnintendo.com - Find out what's out, where it's out, when it came out and more between Wii Shop, DSi Shop, and eShop!
#8mrfatcatmiedPosted 7/7/2011 5:51:56 PM
oH_Hydra posted...
nope b/w and greenish junk that aren't even hot sellers or good games lol

The eShop blows!

>implying Link's Awakening is bad game
---
Level is the unofficial pony board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/42-level
#9MrYellowPenguinPosted 7/7/2011 5:55:07 PM
nope b/w and greenish junk that aren't even hot sellers or good games lol

The eShop blows!

Troll elsewhere kid.
#10GhetsisPosted 7/7/2011 5:57:22 PM
I've heard the GBC versions of Dragon Quest I&II&III are very good, I'd like to see those make it at some point.

III, definitely, I & II, not so much.
---
This game is my new babysitter. I like it better than my old babysitter, Big Mutha Truckers - Ralph Wiggum