Are they going to put GBA games on the VC?

#11LordAndrewPosted 7/7/2011 6:05:05 PM
All I know is my gut says maybe.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#12Number43Posted 7/7/2011 6:58:30 PM
Dragon Quest 1 and 2 really set the formula for that kind of rpg, but they were severely limited in their features and complexity compared to later games.
#13rashrulesPosted 7/7/2011 7:11:22 PM
">implying Link's Awakening is bad game"

>implying
I agree with you, but geez, this isn't 'that imageboard.'
---
Official Azelf of Pokemon Black/White boards.
3DS: 0817-3819-3503
#14leeko_linkPosted 7/7/2011 10:21:57 PM
"Have they ever mentioned it?

Edit: Who else would like to see a new Golden Sun on 3DS?"

At E3 2011, Nintendo did mention about giving the hardcore Zelda fans a chance to download Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for free on DSiWare (also on the eShop) to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda series. According to NOA, it would be a free download of the GBA version (which came bundle with the LOZ: A Link to the Past port), not the GameCube one. Perhaps that would be a good start.
#15leeko_linkPosted 7/7/2011 10:37:35 PM
"Edit: Who else would like to see a new Golden Sun on 3DS?"

The third Golden Sun game also ended with a cliffhanger ending so the next Golden Sun would probably be coming to the 3DS.
#16GensokyoPosted 7/8/2011 2:58:06 AM(edited)
IIRC, Camelot officially stated a while ago that they are working on the next Golden Sun for 3DS. I believe they started working on it as soon as Dark Dawn was finished.

Not surprising either, considering the cliffhanger and all the unanswered questions in Dark Dawn.
#17DerpyHoovesPosted 7/8/2011 7:26:24 AM
rashrules posted...
">implying Link's Awakening is bad game"

>implying
I agree with you, but geez, this isn't 'that imageboard.'

>mfw reading that.

Do not assume that he comes from "that imageboard," I myself have only been there a handfull of times, yet I use many of the particular idioms because I visit a different imageboard.
---
Yuwai posted...
There are about 54 thursdays in a year. We'll get more eventually...
#18LordAndrewPosted 7/8/2011 7:38:18 AM
leeko_link posted...
At E3 2011, Nintendo did mention about giving the hardcore Zelda fans a chance to download Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords for free on DSiWare (also on the eShop) to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda series. According to NOA, it would be a free download of the GBA version (which came bundle with the LOZ: A Link to the Past port), not the GameCube one. Perhaps that would be a good start.

Unlike the Virtual Console though, that's not an emulation but a port. I wouldn't take that as an indication of GBA coming to Virtual Console.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D