The age old question....

#11Jprime666Posted 7/7/2011 5:37:37 PM
poolshark173 posted...
Thank you all for the responses! Yeah, I knew it was a new system, but for some reason, i couldnt get the creeping feeling out of my head that it would just be another ds, but, I just got home from buying a 3DS, so..... yeah........ (colon pee)

Hope you have fun with it.

Sony has released just as many psps as Nintendo has released DSes.

And they're calling the next system Vita, so anyone who gets confused is clearly illiterate. Or so stupid that they should use illiteracy as their excuse.
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#12HomiWanPosted 7/7/2011 5:39:13 PM
LightHawKnight posted...

Saying another company does the same thing doesn't invalidate the truth of his statement or make his advice any less relevant.
#13LightHawKnightPosted 7/7/2011 5:41:06 PM

Saying another company does the same thing doesn't invalidate the truth of his statement or make his advice any less relevant.

Actually it does, since it is not as if Nintendo made too many revisions of the DS. Just using the name DS in the 3DS confuses people, not how many versions were made.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#14Jprime666Posted 7/7/2011 5:43:59 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Actually it does, since it is not as if Nintendo made too many revisions of the DS. Just using the name DS in the 3DS confuses people, not how many versions were made.

Man you just love trying to start arguments.
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#15Steve_JabroniPosted 7/7/2011 5:46:16 PM
No.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/118/1181150p1.html
---
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/101/963/original/THOM%20HATES%20BEES.gif
#16ORANGE666Posted 7/7/2011 5:48:55 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
TBH it's easy to see why. Nintendo has released so many DSes that easy to not really get that the 3DS is entirely new. Sure if you're at all informed then it's common knowledge, but many people aren't.

I foresee the Wii-U having the same problem.

The difference is that Sony did not treat them as separate PSP's. When you look at sales figures on any website, all the PSP's are grouped together except the PSP Go. When you look at the DS, they're all grouped individually.
#17LightHawKnightPosted 7/7/2011 5:53:42 PM(edited)

Man you just love trying to start arguments.

Telling the truth starts arguments, wow that is rather interesting.

The difference is that Sony did not treat them as separate PSP's. When you look at sales figures on any website, all the PSP's are grouped together except the PSP Go. When you look at the DS, they're all grouped individually.

What is your point?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#18MrYellowPenguinPosted 7/7/2011 6:53:39 PM
The age old question....

Will it blend?
#19pokemaster999Posted 7/7/2011 7:27:04 PM
There is absolutely nothing the DSi can do that the 3DS can't.
---
I dunno, but you can read my review. It's like a demo [of The Sims 3]
~BAG_LADY. If I see it fit, I may award you a cookie. Cookies awarded so far: 20