What are some of the best DS games i can get that support online multiplayer?

#1oH_HydraPosted 7/7/2011 2:22:04 PM
I browsed some multiplayer and some none multiplayer titles and found there's like 4 different chess games and i don't know which one has the best online communities.

I also saw some games the did support online like castlevania...

How does that work?

Also some mario titles and other titles i wouldn't think would receive a multiplayer mini game or co op or w/e it is.

I'm not a big racing, fighting or party type gamer. Cept chess and/or some co op action based or adventure stuff.

Idk im up for suggestions.
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#2CorruptedRPGPosted 7/7/2011 2:51:16 PM(edited)
Kind of difficult since you're picky but I'll say Tetris DS, Metroid Prime Huters, Bomberman Land Touch 1/2 (Battle Mode), and Jump Ultimate Stars despite being a fighter.

Whoops, forgot anout Phantasy Star Zero.
---
C. Playing:
#3oH_Hydra(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 2:36:52 PM
i saw 4 chess games but which has a more active community or a community at all?

I could just get tetris on the eShop but im not.

How does CV support multiplayer i do wanna play those games sometime. Are they really wifi?
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#4CorruptedRPGPosted 7/7/2011 2:53:32 PM
oH_Hydra | Posted 7/7/2011 6:36:52 PM | message detail | quote
How does CV support multiplayer i do wanna play those games sometime. Are they really wifi?

You do missions together over Wi-Fi. If one of the players die, the game ends.
---
C. Playing:
#5ThelastsheikahPosted 7/7/2011 2:57:33 PM
Clubhouse Games (42 All Time Classics here in Europe, in case you live here) has arguably the best WiFi system on DS, since it has lobbies, online coloured pictochat etc. but it's difficult to find players since it's not terribly popular. A lot of people feel a load of board, card and party games are below them, even with the massive amounts of polish Nintendo added.
---
<Risque quote removed>
#6oH_Hydra(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 4:30:44 PM
I mean outta 4 chess games there isn't 1 that got a good grade and has an online community?

Also for the cv game do you see both people on the screen at one time or no? And is it portrait of ruin or cv ds? I really knoq nothing as I don't own a ds or a wii

Any help is appreciated
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#7oH_Hydra(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 4:31:47 PM
Oh yeah and I'm from NA
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us