Anything coming out before xmas?

#1gldooriiPosted 7/7/2011 5:59:32 PM
Is there anything coming out for this holiday season for the older audience (post HS)? Obviously besides Starfox. Thanks.
---
What's the difference between vertical and horizontal shooters? - NeoNujevad
#2Jprime666Posted 7/7/2011 6:00:25 PM
post HS?

There's a new mario due out this holiday season.
---
Why does he have a Pokey Device? Shouldn't he have like a sword or something not a Poker? - DuodecimKnight
#3gldoorii(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 6:05:28 PM
Post High School, as in after.

I'm still kinda interested in the 3DS for a few of the games, but I don't wanna get shafted like I did with my DSlite and not really have anything else appeal to me after I finished what I bought it for, and the upcoming list on the main 3DS page looked a little..bland. I thought I'd ask so I know whether or not to buy one by this holiday season or just wait for the first 3DS console refresh.
---
What's the difference between vertical and horizontal shooters? - NeoNujevad
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 7/8/2011 1:30:04 AM
Mario Kart and Super Mario are expected to both be out by the end of the year, so hopefully before Xmas <_<.
#5oH_HydraPosted 7/8/2011 1:41:16 AM
Shinobi 3ds comes out 9/11 for me thats a buy for 20-30 bucks since all games seem to be dropping rather quicly, i mean look at the 15.99 deal at toy r us for games that were just released a month ago lol

I'll also get re mercs when its like less then 20, its not worth 30-40
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
#6shampoowarriorPosted 7/8/2011 1:44:58 AM(edited)
I don't know what you consider a "post-high school" game, especially if you felt shafted by the DS, which had a ton of challenging and mature games.

Maybe you can be more specific in terms of genre or just say "FPS" if that's what you're talking about. You could even elaborate on what kind of games you liked on the DS.

*edited for politeness*
---
To a kid lookin' up to me, life ain't nothin' but pixels and money.
3DS FC: 0344-9278-1357
#7MetarightPosted 7/8/2011 1:52:30 AM

I don't know what you consider a "post-high school" game, especially if you felt shafted by the DS, which had a ton of challenging and mature games.

Maybe you can be more specific in terms of genre or just say "FPS" if that's what you're talking about. You could even elaborate on what kind of games you liked on the DS.

*edited for politeness*

This. I wasn't aware "post high school" was its own demographic.
---
Rant site, from popular GFAQs topic: https://sites.google.com/site/tria1andfai1ur3/home
MetaKirby's Trollslaying site -Tinynewtman
#8Shadowfxd2Posted 7/8/2011 1:55:38 AM
does post high school mean that you're a grown up now and over the FPS's? or am I wrong?