:( Only 10 Club Nintendo Points to Go

#1kafkePosted 7/8/2011 9:48:45 AM
And I ran out of games!

Hopefully this will be remedied with Zelda 3d, which should be coming in the mail today. I want to get those Hanafuda cards.
---
GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#2shenranPosted 7/8/2011 10:04:45 AM
i have those cards and just so you know they are small, not the size of regular cards. but they come with a cool case to put them in.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#3BizzyBumPosted 7/8/2011 10:10:18 AM
shenran posted...
i have those cards and just so you know they are small, not the size of regular cards. but they come with a cool case to put them in.

Ha, I didn't realize how small these were. When I got them in the mail I thought I was trolled at first...
---
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)
#4NoGood56erPosted 7/8/2011 11:49:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5shenranPosted 7/8/2011 11:57:25 AM
Or so you think.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#6MonarchPooposPosted 7/8/2011 12:44:34 PM
Prophet!!!!1!!11!!!e!even!
#7Marth_the_onePosted 7/8/2011 12:56:35 PM
I have a bunch of codes lying around from ds games I imported, although I don't know if they still can be redeemed, a lot of the European ones expired, Message me if you want them and I'll see which I have left.
---
Xbox gt: Fawfy
#8mahgah91Posted 7/8/2011 1:13:20 PM
shenran posted...

Just to check, do you know what Hanafuda cards are? They're smaller than playing cards because they're different cards...
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564
#9HaterWannaBeMePosted 7/8/2011 1:29:24 PM
Angrymonkeee posted...
Step 1. Walk into your local Gamestop on a busy day.
Step 2. Look at the Nintendo published Wii and DS games (USED, don't be a jerk)
Step 3. Take all the Club Nintendo vouchers you can.
Step 4. Gain tons of points because the original owners didn't register them.

You're welcome.

It doesn't have to be on a busy day, my cousin and I were the only ones there when we did it. The employees don't really care.
---
Senran Kagura to US & Europe Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/snrnkgra/petition.html
Sign it :DDD
#10marumariballPosted 7/8/2011 1:37:33 PM
Hanafuda cards are so worth it, like the best prize on there other than the game and watch stuff. Once you learn how to play a couple games with them its pretty fun, the one packaged in with the instructions is called Koi-Koi. If your interested you can play a flash version of it to get the basic concept.

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/hanafuda/hanafuda_e.html
---
Steam: Marumariball