Are there any cases that fit with the Nyko Battery on?

#1EmoglobinPosted 7/8/2011 2:43:52 PM
I've been playing OOT 3D, and I've found that I LOVE the gyroscope aiming, but my 3DS has a VERY loose hinge that constantly moves around and creaks as I play. I bought the Zelda case, which holds the hinge in place and prevents the creaking, but I have to remove my Nyko battery to use it, and without it, my battery life is atrocious. Can anyone help me find a case that can allow me to play peacefully AND allow for decent battery life?
#2gsdarkdawnPosted 7/8/2011 3:04:34 PM
bump.
---
Please sign my petition to have all 3DS games able to save to SD card:
http://PetitionOnline.com/3DSsavSD/petition.html
#3Spiffy247Posted 7/8/2011 3:10:03 PM
I myself want a carry case that will fit my 3DS with the nyko battery.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#4NightgazerPosted 7/8/2011 3:18:14 PM
For a plain ol' carrying case you can just get a camera case. Bersonally, i bought an intec case that was supposedly for a PSP but suspiciously has all of the slots and pouches I need to store my 3DS with the Nyko battery along with the AR cards, games and my headphones.
As for the no-creak thing... I don't think anyone makes that yet.
---
Okay, I'm done now. It's just not funny anymore.
#5PlaysaverPosted 7/9/2011 3:16:44 PM
I use an old psp case. (The neoprene one that came with the first psp's)
Fits great.
#6Spiffy247Posted 7/9/2011 3:18:14 PM
I want one that'll hold a few games.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#7andodelPosted 7/9/2011 4:18:12 PM
Get one for the old DS. Considering how fat the original was, I can guarantee any case that was meant to hold it will hold the 3DS. I've had the same case for years that I used on my DS, DSi, and even the XL. Now I'm using it with the 3DS and it fits perfectly, as well as holding many games. Sadly, I can't seem to find it on the internet :P. All I know is that it was from "Switch n Carry". However, "Switch n Carry" does have a number of other cases for the DS that look pretty good and may fit the 3DS. You may want to check them out.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.