Rate your 3DS collection
- Topic Archived
- Page 1 of 2
Nintendogs + Cats-8/10
Dead or Alive: Dimensions: 8/10
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: 9/10
I feel like I'm being a bit generous with Pilotwings tbqh, not only does it not offer much content but it's also very rage-inducing (IMO) closer to the end of the game. I just dislike it when a game requires you to achieve a high enough ranking to progress, there are some missions that I honestly have trouble getting more than one star on >_>.
I'm really satisfied with my 3DS games so far though.
OoT = 9/10
and the rest are DStitles and 97% of 'em are jRPGs and they're all like 8/10 and above. and then there's the odd DS titles like mario kart DS anddd...Layton and the curious village which is a 10 in my book.
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Ocarina of time (3DS), inFAMOUS 2 & 999 (DS)]
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars - 8/10
Dead or Alive: Dimensions - 7.5/10
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 9/10
SS Nuzlocke: Capone II (Gyarados); Austin (Tauros); Cullen (Crobat); Mulan (Ninetales); Chubbina (Snorlax); Gunny (Muk)
[link in quote]
2 Blue 3DS (15/10 sexiness): 10/10
(2) Super Street Fighter 4: 7/10
Samurai Warriors: 9/10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011: 7/10
Dead or Alive: 8/10
Legend of Zelda: NA/10 (Yet to play it)
I think we have a problem!! But I know I am ok with it!!
OoT 3D: 10/10
RE: The Mercenaries 3D: 7/10
Steel Diver: 8/10
Street Fighter: 7/10
Ridge Racer: 7/10
Lego Pirates: 6/10
PokÚDex 3D: 7/10
I guess GB games don't count.
3DS Friend Code: 0387 8761 0757.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 9.25/10
- I never played the original 100% by myself; I would always do the first dungeon or so and then my bro would take over from there, so I can pretty much say that 75% of the game was new to me. This game does hold up to its fame. It has incredible pacing, great gameplay, and decent/vivid graphics.
...and that's it for now. I got my 3DS a week ago so I only found it necessary to get OoT.
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
Legend of Zelda: 7/10
I can see why it was a big deal when it was released, but it definitely feels like a game made half a lifetime ago. Gameplay is dated as hell in 2011.
Street Fighter 3D: 7/10
I can see why it's such a big deal. But online spammers and horrible layout of buttons (imo) completely ruin the experience for me. Also, console version look better, have the same content (or more in Arcade edition), and is either cheaper/same price. If it wasn't such a hassle to get the one modem in my house to my room to play, I wouldn't even give this game a chance passing up the superior console versions. Not a bad game by any means, but too many better alternatives for this to be considered.
Resident Evil Mercs: 6/10
Fun for a 10-15 minute run, but like streetfighter if I had a choice I'd go and rebuy RE 4 and RE 5 and actually save money and in addition to that get like 30 hours of content before even touching Mercs, which functions better on the consoles as well. Fun game, but absolutely no reason to pick up RE4 and RE5 instead.
Pokemon White FC: 0862 2592 0781
SSFIV:3DE - 8/10
Fun but I can't freaking combo. If I didn't know better, I'd swear they use 1 frame inputs now. >_> Graphics are nice, music is nice, the inclusion of all the modes is nice. Online isn't, though. The 3D looks great.
DOA:D - 8/10
Smooth and fast-paced, but gets old. Story mode confused me, so I just skipped the scenes and beat it to unlock content. Online is laggy, but DLC is nice. I think it's more fun then SSFIV, but SSFIV has more depth, in my humble opinion. The 3D is pretty good, though.
RE:TM3D - 8/10
Fun, fast paced, with plenty of blood and smooth online play. Seeing as I lack a PS3 or 360, this is my first time experiencing RE5 Mercs and it feels great, with all those new melees and weapons. Perks are cool, online is pretty much lag-free and fun, but the game lacks content, and the 3D is flat.
LoZ:OoT3D - 9/10
They don't make them like they used to anymore. This game still is amazing, with great pacing, level design, and music. The updated graphics look pretty, and the 3D is amazing. Some of the game mechanics are dated, but I was too busy having fun to care.
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
- Dead or Alive: Dimensions: 8/10. Really good fighter, fast and fun. Prone to button-mashing, but otherwise quite original with its counter-focused gameplay.
- Donkey Kong '94: 10/10. Flawless puzzle/platformer, it's a blast from start to end. Replayable and charming, the best VC game so far.
- Super Mario Land: 8/10. Short but sweet Mario platformer, definitely out of character for a Mario game which makes it refreshing. Will be outclassed by SML2, but is unique enough to be worth playing.
- Kirby's Dream Land: 8/10. Even shorter, but definitely more polished and nothing short of charm and fun. Maybe because the last Kirby game I played was Epic Yarn, but Kirby lacking his trademark copy ability wasn't a big deal for me. Hard mode is hard, especially if you mess with your max HP on the extra options menu. Awesome music and graphics for a GB game.
- Excitebike 3D: 6/10. Excitebike is not a bad game, but with the way superior Wii online game available, there's no reason to play this. Also, the sprites are tiny, it's a good thing they're zooming Urban Champion x2. Glad it was free.
- PokÚdex 3D: 7/10. The models are fantastic and it's good to see these new pokÚmon in 3D, but there's not a lot to it. Again, glad it was free.
Play games, not systems. There are people who like games that you don't, grow up.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting