It would be cool if you dress up your Mii with cool stuff outside of Streetpass

#1nintendo3000Posted 7/8/2011 8:48:55 PM
I would love my Mario Mii to wear the Mario Cap outside the Streetpass modes and could see myself playing Mario Kart 3DS with my Miis in tricked out costumes.
---
Okamiden magnets... HOW DO THEY WORK?!
#2noutBrPosted 7/8/2011 11:35:59 PM
Yep, Nintendo will never do this though.

Nintendo always have so much potential and so many great ideas but they never let them reach their true potential. I don't have an X-Box360 but from what I've seen the 360 Avatars are miles better than the Mii's that inspired them. This goes for many things, just look at online, eShop, 3DS hardware (most importantly the resolution of the screens on 3DS). Let's just hope that the 3DS games Nintendo is developing are up to par with the great Nintendo games we all love.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#3panama_chiefPosted 7/9/2011 4:08:52 AM
^^^truth
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#4Cave_LionPosted 7/9/2011 8:38:56 AM
They could do it..after all they have updates for this stuff. But honestly don't hold your breath. Personally i couldn't give a flying **** about Mii's. Or Avatars.
---
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/upload/img_200/Neptune-spot.jpg
NEPTUNE
#5darkqueenhelbaPosted 7/9/2011 8:45:54 AM
Wasn't their an interview where the limits of the Mii creation were discussed? One question was asked about adding more customization, but some of the developers liked it as it was because it caused gamers to be more creative when making their Miis. I partially agree. It would be cool if there were more things to put on our Miis, but at the same time you can truly see creativity come about when a person is limited in the tools the possess.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793