wow, nintendo really isnt kind of US

#1lambchipsPosted 7/9/2011 5:50:43 AM
first EU gets disaster day of crisis (wii) and now they will bring over xenoblade and last story... at the same time rejecting project rainfall and just recently i found out.....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/data

seems like EU might finally get the better of nintendo
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#2SragentThomPosted 7/9/2011 6:04:20 AM
Nintendo of America make there own choices.
---
Halo fans are like the Zerg. They'll attack in infinite numbers, and will attack anything that is not their own kind.
"Sherardy"
#3paulinkPosted 7/9/2011 6:07:02 AM
I don't blame them, any JRPG that's note Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest in america is doomed from the start. They would not only need to put in some massive funds into localizing a game people won't buy, but marketing (which Nintendo of America doesn't care to do).
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#4Kenichi34Posted 7/9/2011 6:12:52 AM
There are rumors from the Project Rainfall organizers that Nintendo's localizing Xenoblade and The Last Story to the US behind our backs despite them saying otherwise. I'm hoping it's true.
---
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
"I don't have your stone! And **** you anyway!" - Edward Carnby
#5lambchips(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 6:16:13 AM
tbh if i had a US nintendo product i would be outraged

im really happy xseed is standing up for US nintendo products
^xseed, atlus, nisa and akysys games are my fav publishing company this gen (since they give fans what they want/deserve)
---
#6GhetsisPosted 7/9/2011 6:29:26 AM
This really isn't anything new. I remember waiting years to get Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue, only for NoA to silently scrap it.
---
This game is my new babysitter. I like it better than my old babysitter, Big Mutha Truckers - Ralph Wiggum
#7D1TremerePosted 7/9/2011 6:31:52 AM
Fortunately the Wii is dirt cheep and easy to "customize", no worries about which region gets which games.
---
360 Gamer Tag: d1tremere
#8lambchips(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 6:37:12 AM
D1Tremere posted...
Fortunately the Wii is dirt cheep and easy to "customize", no worries about which region gets which games.

yeah, but it still annoys me how nintendo treats their american fans...
^some people dont want to mod their consoles and wants to support NoA (i feel bad for people like them, because they continue to support a company that doesnt give them what they want)

oh well, i hope xseed or someone gives the US xenoblade/last story if NoA is going to give it to you guys
---
#9VampiricDragon_Posted 7/9/2011 6:41:33 AM
Paullink posted...
I don't blame them, any JRPG that's note Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest in america is doomed from the start. They would not only need to put in some massive funds into localizing a game people won't buy, but marketing (which Nintendo of America doesn't care to do).

not true

it would make profit.
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#10EtoRangerPosted 7/9/2011 6:53:23 AM
Paullink posted...

Or Pokemon?
---
Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Ranger!
Pokemon Black FC 4556-0457-6896