Flare Red 3DS on the way in July

#1xCha0sPosted 7/9/2011 7:13:21 PM
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/thumb_flare_red_2.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/Nintendo_3DS_Flare_Red/paOS-13-71-9h-49-en-70-4abl.html

looks cool, it's a nice counterpart to the galaxy family of aqua blue and cosmo black
#2lambchipsPosted 7/9/2011 7:16:57 PM
too bad its japan only
i hope the US gets purple and the EU gets orange (this way there are exclusive colours)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#3bioburnPosted 7/9/2011 7:17:29 PM
i thought it was japan only july 14th
nov 11 ish for US?
---
Vidmaster help count- Annual - 5 Endure - 4 Deja vu- 3
recon unlocked 9/25/09...............Kamen rider 1971-2011 Everything i post should be read in monotone
#4xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 7:18:34 PM
nintendo screwed up bad by not keeping the DS region-free..what a mistake.
#5MattperdPosted 7/9/2011 7:24:23 PM
xCha0s posted...

I honestly don't see the huge deal for this. What is so bad about it? I see that people want to play Japanese titles, but because of the lock, people are buying a second 3DS. That's extra sales.

What is bad from their side for putting Region Locks?
---
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
#6SimpleStar010Posted 7/9/2011 7:25:33 PM
xCha0s posted...

Honestly what were they thinking?
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#7xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2011 7:26:35 PM
the fact that they dont listen to their customers.
#8PrealienkingPosted 7/9/2011 7:28:48 PM
If they listened to their customers, then the 3DS would have no 3D, graphics on par with current computers, a second circle pad, and they'd be losing some thousand dollars per sale because it would cost a hundred dollars.
---
Currently Working on - War of the Forsaken(working title)
#9DoomerangPosted 7/9/2011 7:41:53 PM
Mattperd posted...
xCha0s posted...

I honestly don't see the huge deal for this. What is so bad about it? I see that people want to play Japanese titles, but because of the lock, people are buying a second 3DS. That's extra sales.

What is bad from their side for putting Region Locks?

There are VERY few people that would be willing to plop down an extra 250 bucks just for Japanese games, compared to the number of people who'd be willing to pay the cheaper price of importing games directly. Furthermore, since the import market is severely hampered by the region-lock, that means that third-party 3DS companies will get less sales for their games (especially popular import titles like SRW), which will give them less incentive to make games on the 3DS.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#10lambchipsPosted 7/9/2011 7:49:20 PM
region lock is annoying, only a handful of people will buy a second 3ds to play JP games

most importers are just waiting for the hackers to crack region locking and will still probably end up pirating in the long run
^why? once you hack the 3ds, you will only be buying games for a while, before one decides to go the full circle and pirate...
if you make people ignore breaking the rules, then they will most likely ignore piracy... but prod them alittle and eventually they will pirate
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428