Flare Red 3DS on the way in July

#31lambchipsPosted 7/10/2011 9:55:56 PM(edited)
xCha0s posted...
you mean the guy who just got out of a tough legal battle and lost, and is lucky hes not sitting in prison while imitators of him ARE sitting in prison because they couldnt afford the court costs?

hacking= legal
piracy= illegal

hacking= doing stuff to your hardware at your own risk
piracy= getting unauthorized software
^ this is only for console/handheld hacking and NOT network hacking

also the ps3 courtcase isnt the iphone courtcase
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#32d0wnerPosted 7/10/2011 9:52:16 PM
It looks alright. I like it better than the blue.
---
shoot the core.
#33Emeraldsonic101Posted 7/10/2011 10:15:33 PM
Everyone is complaining about the region encoding, but the only console I can think of that is hindered by that is the Sega Saturn. A lot of the 2D shooters, one of my favorite genres, were Japanese exclusives. Luckilly, there is an easy way to jump through those hoops...
---
Not changing this sig until 3D Classics Q*Bert is released! Spread the word! Started 7-1-11
#34Reik0uPosted 7/11/2011 12:21:13 AM
PokeMaster posted...
Thinking of buying the red 3DS when it comes out. Theres a yodobashi camera nearby I'm planning to head to to stock up on some games also..

You should go and preorder I think. Alot of places are out of preorder for the red 3DS already. Amazon is as well.
---
Currently Playing: Dead or Alive: Dimensions, Tales of the Abyss 3D
3DS Friend Code: Reikou@1977-0116-7656
#35PokeMasterPosted 7/11/2011 1:13:21 AM
Zekiryo posted...
PokeMaster posted...
Thinking of buying the red 3DS when it comes out. Theres a yodobashi camera nearby I'm planning to head to to stock up on some games also..

You should go and preorder I think. Alot of places are out of preorder for the red 3DS already. Amazon is as well.

Hm... I'll look into it. I'm mainly gonna go to stock up on some games before I head back to Australia, and if theres a red ds there and i have money, i'll grab one.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)