I sold my 3DS just like I sold my DS, Gamecube, and N64 4 months in.

#1teh1337gosuPosted 7/10/2011 9:27:40 AM
The DS had Feel the Magic, Wario Ware Touched!, and SM64DS 4 months in, that's just not good enough.

I sold my Gamecube for only having Luigis Mansion and Smash, sold my N64 for only having Waverace 64 and SM64, no way I would wait for Ocarina of Time.

Launch games are always a great indicator of how good a game console is going to be. At the DS launch I was playing Zelda: Minish Cap and figured I could play it on my GBA SP and sell my DS.

Thing is I never kept my GBA because I sold it realizing I could play Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons on my Game Boy Color.

So I'm currently enjoying my Game Boy Color, good thing I was too young to sell it at launch.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#2Spiffy247Posted 7/10/2011 9:28:58 AM
*fish SLAP*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#3cybermolePosted 7/10/2011 9:29:14 AM
teh1337gosu posted...
The DS had Feel the Magic, Wario Ware Touched!, and SM64DS 4 months in, that's just not good enough.

I sold my Gamecube for only having Luigis Mansion and Smash, sold my N64 for only having Waverace 64 and SM64, no way I would wait for Ocarina of Time.

Launch games are always a great indicator of how good a game console is going to be. At the DS launch I was playing Zelda: Minish Cap and figured I could play it on my GBA SP and sell my DS.

Thing is I never kept my GBA because I sold it realizing I could play Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons on my Game Boy Color.

So I'm currently enjoying my Game Boy Color, good thing I was too young to sell it at launch.

What a sad sad life.
---
for cheap games and retro consoles check out www.molesgaminghole.tk
#4cybermolePosted 7/10/2011 9:34:16 AM
You seriously dont know a good game when it hits you

Gamecube had

luigis mansion
rogue squadron
smash brothers
wind waker
twilight princess
metroid prime
resident evil 4
eternal darkness
beyond good and evil
mario sunshine

most of them if not all scored above a 9
---
for cheap games and retro consoles check out www.molesgaminghole.tk
#5h1ryuPosted 7/10/2011 9:34:54 AM
If you truly believe launch games define a console then you haven't got a clue, almost every console in history has had a lacklustre launch line up. Maybe in future you should get the consoles a year or so in when there are a decent number of games out for it as you're clearly too impatient to wait for them to be released after launch.
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
#6Soanevalcke6Posted 7/10/2011 9:35:45 AM(edited)
10/10 for creativity
10/10 for the point.
10/10 for fooling a lot of people

A winner is you, TC

---
Donkey Kong Country Returns:
Factory>Volcano and Cave>Forest and Jungle>Ruins and Beach>Cliff
#7CommanderxGreenPosted 7/10/2011 9:36:00 AM
"""Launch games are always a great indicator of how good a game console is going to be."""

Except that they're not. Not at all. Not even close.
---
After ten long years of waiting, MegaMan Legends 3 has finally been announced!
http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockman/dash3/
#8forcemaster24Posted 7/10/2011 9:36:38 AM
I love how the first four people actually thought he was serious
---
I find your lack of faith... Disturbing.
#9lambchipsPosted 7/10/2011 9:37:16 AM
*throws left boot*
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#10GREG_THE_GUY893Posted 7/10/2011 9:41:33 AM
*Starts a slow clap*
---
I don't mean to **** them literally but if you do use a condom and make sure that all parties are consenting adults-Arleas