I sold my 3DS just like I sold my DS, Gamecube, and N64 4 months in.

#71SoaringDivePosted 7/10/2011 5:10:39 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
I was only serious about the other posters. The TC got a coma-inducing fish-slap.

TC is just sitting back, enjoying the show.

No, he's in a coma because of the fish-slap...
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#72SpiderCVIIIPosted 7/10/2011 6:11:51 PM
RPG Eater posted...
TC reminds me of people who come into an IRC channel, say hi, wait 10 seconds to no response, get bored and leave

Or he posted with the sole intent of basking in the glory of how many people he fooled.
---
Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Play as if you were to die tomorrow.
#73gransPosted 7/10/2011 6:14:31 PM

TC reminds me of people who come into an IRC channel, say hi, wait 10 seconds to no response, get bored and leave

He's been here since this board was created (as have i). He created silly topics like this to mess with people from the beginning. Seems pretty successful, now he's trying a different approach and it's working brilliantly. He doesn't need to respond, just sit back and enjoy the drama! lol
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#74AdmiralLoknarPosted 7/10/2011 6:32:02 PM
SpiderCVIII posted...
RPG Eater posted...

Or he posted with the sole intent of basking in the glory of how many people he fooled.

This. He's getting the job done.
#75andodelPosted 7/10/2011 7:18:45 PM
I hate to break it to ya, but all launch line ups suck. Some are better then others, but none of the launch games are as good as games to come. That's because they are rushed onto the market, giving developers little time to make a AAA game. In my opinion, the 3DS line up was ok. The reason I didn't buy it in the first place was because of no titles that jumped at me and that I didn't think it was that amazing in general. After I got it, I found that the launch titles weren't as bad as I thought (For the most part).
I have to give you points for at least trying the console instead of acting like these other people who say it's retarded even though they've never tried it.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#76TheSuspectedPosted 7/10/2011 11:13:07 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Wow, so many people fell for it and keep falling for it... Should I start pitying humanity now?

Your quote, while awesome, applies here.
Terry Goodkind for the win, Omen Machine incoming.
---
PSN/Steam: NaRD2ndG | Nintendo 3DS: 3823 8522 3340 | Jester Of Tager | Lady Platinum
Playing: BBCSII (Always), Fallout New Vegas