REs Evil 3DS has no erase save feature?

#41LordAndrewPosted 7/11/2011 7:31:47 PM
JP_Sartre posted...
Wow. What complete fanboys. If N or Capcom wanted to defacate on you, you'd be just as happy with that. How many just went out and insta-bought this game, not knowing game data could not be erased, no trade-in value?

Sad. Fanboy is sad.

Most of us knew before the game came out. Some of us also know that GameStop accepts trade-ins of the game.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#42CrashGordon94_Posted 7/14/2011 8:15:32 AM
I'm glad Capcom's never gonna pull this crap again, just gotta remember to boycott all the games that use this "feature".
---
I dunno what to put in my sig, lolz.
#43GM_Posted 7/14/2011 8:26:38 AM
Can't you just start a new game and overwrite the old one? RE DS didn't have a delete save feature either but you could overwrite previous saves by starting a new game.
#44LordAndrewPosted 7/14/2011 8:30:39 AM
GM_ posted...
Can't you just start a new game and overwrite the old one? RE DS didn't have a delete save feature either but you could overwrite previous saves by starting a new game.

You can't start a new game.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#45GM_Posted 7/14/2011 8:37:31 AM
LordAndrew posted...
GM_ posted...

You can't start a new game.

Who thought that was going to work? That's a fail. Are they even going to patch it?