How do you put .mp3s on here, if you can? What do you use to play them?

#1BobWayne17Posted 7/10/2011 12:10:30 PM
3DS sound or whatever...? Just put your SD card in your computer or connect your DS to your computer and go...? I searched the sticky and found nothing.
---
XBL Gamertag - AwesomeOG
Current Games SSFIV, MvC3, Halo:Reach, Pokemon White
#2LordAndrewPosted 7/10/2011 12:12:36 PM
3DS Sound plays them. Stick the files on the SD card. Not in any particular directory, just not the existing ones.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#3ChikaraXPosted 7/10/2011 12:15:25 PM
I created a MUSIC folder on the SD card (WIth computer) and copied some MP3s in there.. After that simply start Nintendo 3DS sound (Blue icon)
Note that a Music folder isn't required, the music player will scan the entire SD card for music/sound files.

I donno what kind of music files are supported so just keep them MP3 just in case :)
#4Nin3DSFanPosted 7/10/2011 3:06:29 PM
ChikaraX posted...
I created a MUSIC folder on the SD card (WIth computer) and copied some MP3s in there.. After that simply start Nintendo 3DS sound (Blue icon)
Note that a Music folder isn't required, the music player will scan the entire SD card for music/sound files.

I donno what kind of music files are supported so just keep them MP3 just in case :)

In terms of actual file extensions (as in the little bit after a filename, e.g. something.mp3), the 3DS can play .mp3, .aac, .mp4, .m4a, and .3gp (and maybe a couple I missed)
#5legendarylemurPosted 7/10/2011 7:33:10 PM
Sigh~ it brought me a bit of ire when I discovered most of my music files were in the .wma format
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011