You know what Nintendo needs to put out?

#61CorruptedRPGPosted 7/12/2011 2:25:14 PM
Vyers | Posted 7/12/2011 4:07:30 AM | message detail | quote
And to CorruptedRPG, your entire point of saying that there are no plans for SNES games was to say that Parallel Worlds is that much more unlikely as a result.

Parallel Worlds is a ROM HACK of A Link to the Past -> Nintendo won't accept ROM Hacks on the Virtual Console -> A Link to the Past is part of the SNES catalogue on the Wii's Virtual Console -> NONE of the SNES games from Wii's Virtual Console are on 3DS's and Nintendo has no plans to bring the ORIGINALS over.

But now you are arguing that if a Super NES game was released as a 3D Classics game, which means that your original statement is immediately contradicted by what you are saying now. Seems to me that you are flipflopping to pick up the pieces whenever your argument falls apart.

It's not my fault you're IGNORANT. Super Mario World as a 3D classic is technically a "SNES title" BUT it will be remade from the ground up and support widescreen which the ORIGINAL did not. I was clearly talking about the original straight ports Nintendo puts up on the Wii's VC not making it over. Now stop wasting everyone's time.
---
C. Playing:
#62Oni_TaedoPosted 7/12/2011 4:59:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#63VyersPosted 7/12/2011 7:50:41 PM
CorruptedRPG posted...
Vyers | Posted 7/12/2011 4:07:30 AM | message detail | quote
And to CorruptedRPG, your entire point of saying that there are no plans for SNES games was to say that Parallel Worlds is that much more unlikely as a result.

Parallel Worlds is a ROM HACK of A Link to the Past -> Nintendo won't accept ROM Hacks on the Virtual Console -> A Link to the Past is part of the SNES catalogue on the Wii's Virtual Console -> NONE of the SNES games from Wii's Virtual Console are on 3DS's and Nintendo has no plans to bring the ORIGINALS over.

But now you are arguing that if a Super NES game was released as a 3D Classics game, which means that your original statement is immediately contradicted by what you are saying now. Seems to me that you are flipflopping to pick up the pieces whenever your argument falls apart.

It's not my fault you're IGNORANT. Super Mario World as a 3D classic is technically a "SNES title" BUT it will be remade from the ground up and support widescreen which the ORIGINAL did not. I was clearly talking about the original straight ports Nintendo puts up on the Wii's VC not making it over. Now stop wasting everyone's time.

To say that Super NES games aren't coming to the 3DS because they are technically no longer Super NES games is pedantry. Every person who calls the future "3D Classics: Super Mario World" a Super NES is right to do so. Every person who says that they cannot call it that is wrong to do so. End of argument.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous