FF Theatrhythm site up; developed by indieszero

#1Blaze627Posted 7/10/2011 6:58:54 PM
Also known as the people behind Electroplankton and Retro Game Challenge. This actually could turn out pretty interesting.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/t_ff/
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#2panama_chiefPosted 7/10/2011 7:06:28 PM
Nice.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#3legendarylemurPosted 7/10/2011 7:23:18 PM
Whoa, Electroplankton huh? This could become very very interesting...
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#4Blaze627(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2011 7:27:04 PM(edited)
http://www.4gamer.net/games/136/G013685/20110711010/

A couple of screenshots. To Zanarkand, (FFX) One Winged Angel (FFVII) and Sunleth Waterscape (FFXIII) are confirmed tracks, and the game's plot is apparently a lighthearted music themed version of Dissidia Final Fantasy's plot.

Edit:

"Apparently, the space between the gods Chaos and Cosmos is known as "Rhythm." "Rhythm" gives birth to the crystal which controls music, and fills the world with sound. However, the forces of chaos have disrupted the peace, and the crystal has begin to lose its shine. To restore the crystal's shine, the music wave "Rizpo" must be increased. And so, the warriors, guided by the crystal, begin their journey of music"

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/07/11/theatrhythm_prologue/
---
"Samuel Jackson! Made painstakingly by me, Samuel Jackson! It'll get you drunk!"
#5legendarylemurPosted 7/10/2011 7:27:22 PM
Mmm... good music choice already. If the idea behind Electroplankton is in the picture, we might be seeing a very creative and fun game where every little action you take might change the music. I'm actually gonna be eagerly waiting for this game now.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#6LIEKmudkiepzPosted 7/10/2011 8:37:33 PM
This actually looks pretty good
I was worried about the art style (I thought the characters would look like the people from FFIVCC battles) but they actually look pretty neat.
---
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}======== Gamertag: liekmudkiepz8
#7ChikaraXPosted 7/11/2011 1:29:24 AM
It's still a guitar hero like game on a mobile device. And here I thought everybody was getting sick of these games.

Now I'm getting worried about Ninja Gaiden turning into a Dance Dance Revolution game just like I'm worried that Assassin's Creed might turn into a Sudoku game.. Buuut.. Luckily these games are developed by people that still know what they are doing and what they want, unlike how Square-Enix approaches their RPG franchises.

I accept these kind of graphics from a game like Animal Crossing.. But not a Final Fantasy EVEN a crappy music game.. Come on, there are better ways to make them look chibi.. But Music games are not about the graphics.. They are about the QTEs.
#8VampiricDragon_Posted 7/11/2011 2:34:01 AM
and dont forget clash on the big bridge is confirmed.

Thats instant purchase
---
A gamer should want as many games as possible, from as many different genres as possible,on as many different systems as possible,for as many people as possible
#9Auzzie_WingmanPosted 7/11/2011 2:37:27 AM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
and dont forget clash on the big bridge is confirmed.

Thats instant purchase

But which version?! HUUUUUUURRNNNNGH!!!
---
--- The Unofficial Citrus of the 3DS/Wii U Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
Golden Sun X Fire Emblem. You know you want it!
#10VampiricDragon_Posted 7/11/2011 2:50:53 AM(edited)
doesnt matter which. Thy are all Iconic.

But I think they mentioned it as an FF V song. So likely the original

the ff 12 music will be ivalice stuff