3DS worth a purchase in August?

#1Yazoo111Posted 7/11/2011 3:40:06 AM
I want one but i still feel their is a lack of games
All i see is SSF4 and OOT

Any other good games and what games are out in august?
---
GT/PSN - Yazoo1990
Street Fighter & Call of Duty
#2panama_chiefPosted 7/11/2011 3:47:03 AM
It's worth a purchase whenever you see games you do want. Until then save money and put more aside for any games that interest you.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
#3EmpirorPosted 7/11/2011 4:05:13 AM
samurai warriors is a good hack and slash game that lasts for a long time .-.
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Altima_Frontier/index/ for pogymanz
#4Kitt ThrustPosted 7/11/2011 4:49:37 AM
Dead or Alive Dimensions is much better than Street Fighter in my opinion. Also despite the reviews and initial hate, Resident Evil Mercenaries is a great game. I agree with the above post about Samurai Warriors. Nintendogs + Cats, Pilot Wings, Ridge Racer and Ghost Recon are also very good.

August has Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. September has Star Fox leading into the holiday season with Mario Kart, Mario, Kid Icarus as the big titles.

the eShop has Link's Awakening, Donkey Kong 94, Kirby's Dream Land and Super Mario Land which are all worth playing. There are several very good DSiWare games to look in to.

It's worth it to get one now. Just shop around for deals on games. Best Buy is currently running a ' buy two, get one free deal '.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !!!!
http://i.imgur.com/LBWlN.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/K0UBk.jpg - http://i.imgur.com/xzXVR.png
#5VyersPosted 7/11/2011 4:53:11 AM
Avoid RETM3D. People may like it, but they are a minority. It's an inferior version of a mini-game available on games that can be found on RE4 and 5, which can be found for $5.00 easy. It really offers nothing to warrant its purchase if it can be avoided.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#6ZakurooPosted 7/11/2011 6:20:27 AM
Vyers posted...
Avoid RETM3D. People may like it, but they are a minority. It's an inferior version of a mini-game available on games that can be found on RE4 and 5, which can be found for $5.00 easy. It really offers nothing to warrant its purchase if it can be avoided.

Accept, ya know..Mercenaries on the GO.

then again, the other Resident Evil game will be much better and hell, probably even had a mercenaries mode of it's own, so eh.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
Pokemon White Friend Code: 0647 5630 9298
#7VegetaDPosted 7/11/2011 6:21:40 AM
Vyers have you even played REMercenaries 3D, the game is way better than you give it credit for. Every time I play the game I log in hours and hours into the game.
#8scrahfyPosted 7/11/2011 6:32:21 AM
Kitt Thrust posted...
Dead or Alive Dimensions is much better than Street Fighter in my opinion. Also despite the reviews and initial hate, Resident Evil Mercenaries is a great game. I agree with the above post about Samurai Warriors. Nintendogs + Cats, Pilot Wings, Ridge Racer and Ghost Recon are also very good.

August has Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked. September has Star Fox leading into the holiday season with Mario Kart, Mario, Kid Icarus as the big titles.

the eShop has Link's Awakening, Donkey Kong 94, Kirby's Dream Land and Super Mario Land which are all worth playing. There are several very good DSiWare games to look in to.

It's worth it to get one now. Just shop around for deals on games. Best Buy is currently running a ' buy two, get one free deal '.

100% agree w/ this:]
#9NarutoPosted 7/11/2011 7:04:46 AM
Zakuroo posted...
Accept, ya know..Mercenaries on the GO.

Except you can get Mercenaries on the GO for less than $5 on the App Store.
#10ROFLROOSTERPosted 7/11/2011 8:20:30 AM
There won't be a price drop for a long time. It's just as much worth a purchase in August as it is now, was in March, or will be when there are a few more games out.
---
Official Umigorou of the B/W boards.
you can't spell Pignite without IGN