So Europe is getting the 3ds video service july 13th, what about us?

#11AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/11/2011 5:24:28 PM
Nintendo has all but abandoned NA at this point. Between the Op Rainfall trio of games and their feet dragging over Netflix, hope is not running high.
#12parKb5Posted 7/11/2011 6:07:57 PM
I'm feeling that lately the US has been getting the shaft by Nintendo. I'm really starting to dislike them. I'm pretty much a handheld gamer, so I've stuck with Nintendo since the GameBoy, but I am really looking hard at the Vita right now. I'm thinking of jumping this ship.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#13tfalcoPosted 7/11/2011 6:23:15 PM
You can trust that the global elite want to keep us entertained with as much netflix videos as they can dumb us down with.... we will certainly have it. YIPPPPIEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D
---
3DS - FC: 4511-0462-4833, Mii: Thomas
#14parKb5Posted 7/11/2011 6:34:35 PM
tfalco posted...
You can trust that the global elite want to keep us entertained with as much netflix videos as they can dumb us down with.... we will certainly have it. YIPPPPIEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D

If that were true, they would have released Netflix at the beginning of summer so that you could be watching mindless videos all day during your vacations.

Reggie will release it on Labor Day and laugh maniacally as you all go back to school knowing that you could be watching movies on your 3DS all day. Heck, he might even limit the viewing times on the 3DS to the hours of 9AM-3PM and only on weekdays so that you will NEVER enjoy Netflix!

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA
---
#15parKb5Posted 7/11/2011 6:49:12 PM
I wonder where all the White Lighters are yelling at us things like:

"You get what Nintendo gives you and if you don't like it, who cares." or

"I hate you people who feel that you are entitled to what everyone in the rest of the world is getting. I feel sick breathing the same air as you."
---
#16SShredder565Posted 7/11/2011 7:05:11 PM
parKb5 posted...
tfalco posted...

If that were true, they would have released Netflix at the beginning of summer so that you could be watching mindless videos all day during your vacations.

Reggie will release it on Labor Day and laugh maniacally as you all go back to school knowing that you could be watching movies on your 3DS all day. Heck, he might even limit the viewing times on the 3DS to the hours of 9AM-3PM and only on weekdays so that you will NEVER enjoy Netflix!

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA

Pshhhh, I wish I went back on Labor Day. I go back in like 3 weeks.

But I agree with your earlier post. I'm starting to wish I hadn't been so naive to jump on the 3DS. That is, if we don't get the video channel along with Europe.
#17Smokeybear18Posted 7/11/2011 7:33:48 PM
parKb5 posted...
I'm feeling that lately the US has been getting the shaft by Nintendo. I'm really starting to dislike them. I'm pretty much a handheld gamer, so I've stuck with Nintendo since the GameBoy, but I am really looking hard at the Vita right now. I'm thinking of jumping this ship.

Maybe they've decided to take pity on Europe and finally put the shaft on us. Unfortunately, though, even if this is the truth, Australia will always be shafted.
---
3DS FC- 0130-1798-5978: Steven
"But I don't wanna be a pirate!"
#18VenomRECPosted 7/11/2011 7:37:16 PM
Smokeybear18 posted...
parKb5 posted...

Maybe they've decided to take pity on Europe and finally put the shaft on us. Unfortunately, though, even if this is the truth, Australia will always be shafted.

Or maybe Europe will get this so called no name video player app & U.s will get Netflix.
---
DBZ BT3 [4941-4539-7422]
Psn:Venomreq
#19andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2011 8:40:18 PM
I dont know what the hell is going on with NOA. We buy more games then Europe but they are getting all the great content. Im starting to get annoyed with NOA.
---
Support Nintendo power! my 3ds fc is 4854-6458-9453