A certain boss in Kirby's Dream Land reminds me of a Virtual Console game I want

#1Blaze627Posted 7/11/2011 4:34:12 PM
That boss being Lololo and the game being Adventures of Lolo. The series is better known for it's NES incarnations, but the first game was also adapted for the Game Boy, and I remember it being pretty fun.

Anyone else remember this series and want to see it come to VC?
---
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
#2Bahamut001Posted 7/11/2011 4:37:39 PM
I think it's on the Wii's VC.
---
...Eh.
#3Blaze627(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2011 4:42:01 PM
Yeah, but the GB version had a few differences to separate it from it's console counterpart. And it'd be nice to have a portable version as well, since I lost my cartridge years ago.
---
Orange is like...Ru Paul. There's something sexy about orange, but you're not sure, or drunk enough to know why. - TheLeafChild
#4Ind1g0Posted 7/11/2011 4:47:13 PM
Lololo?

Holy crap. That' hilarious.
---
And if you listen very hard, the truth will come to you at last, when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.
#5toma13Posted 7/11/2011 5:58:54 PM
Blaze627 posted...
That boss being Lololo and the game being Adventures of Lolo. The series is better known for it's NES incarnations, but the first game was also adapted for the Game Boy, and I remember it being pretty fun.

Anyone else remember this series and want to see it come to VC?

Both games were also made by HAL. Lololo and Lalala are the evil versions of Lolo and Lala.
---
Username for pretty much everything: BngryBt