i just got 70 dollars for my birthday...any ideas?

#1Alias_NemesisPosted 7/11/2011 8:34:20 PM
..i know buying item "X" is pretty broad but since i'm posting here, i'm wondering and asking fellow 3DS owners what i can spend it on...gaming-wise..particularily with the 3DS...

OKAY! i'm not off topic! xD

I'm thinking of saving some of it for that tales of the abyss 3D game...but it seems like that's a longshot..

HELP!
---
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : Ocarina of time (3DS), inFAMOUS 2 & 999 (DS)]
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6504/samuelljaws.gif
#2PhantomSwordPosted 7/11/2011 8:47:06 PM
Save the money - or at least $30 dollars of it for sometime in the future.

Buy one game, I suppose.

Or just save the whole thing for when you'd need it/would like to use it.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#3VyersPosted 7/11/2011 8:48:27 PM
You could also check out something for the original DS. Honestly, we've seen very little of the main reason to go 3DS (improved graphics). I mean, it's there, but not to the extent of "PS360-quality graphics!" that people were raving about with RER.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#4KorlithielPosted 7/11/2011 9:06:01 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is pretty solid, supposing you don't already have it.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D is also good. Only worthwhile for multiplayer, and at that I highly recommend ignoring it if you don't have anyone else nearby to enjoy it with.

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles; it's a solid hack and slash game, and outside the Diablo series the first I've enjoyed of it's kind. Item system kind of blows though.

I'm looking forward to when I finish off OoT enough to start in on Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Warriors. I would rather a build-units style game of it's genre (mind=blank), but have heard enough things about this that I picked it up cheap.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#5starfoxbotPosted 7/11/2011 9:08:15 PM
go to best buy and use their buy 2 get one deal.
---
I bought this chainsaw with the blood of pokemon ~Kirksta
Gamertag: sleepiness