Pokemon Red/Blue for 3D classics!

#31Mario_BonesPosted 7/12/2011 10:11:51 PM
elheber posted...
I'm used to misleading topic titles, so I was expecting this wasn't going to be a news topic. Nevertheless, it's a misleading title.

Anyway, I'd rather have any Mode 7 style game, such as F-Zero or Mario Kart Super Circuit, be turned into a 3D Classic. There just isn't much 3D to get out of those older top-down games.

Yeah, F-Zero would be awesome in 3D, but with Mario Kart 3DS I don't see as much of a point in Super Circuit
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#32Taurus910Posted 7/12/2011 11:38:24 PM
TC is trolling. He knew exactly what he was doing and is playing dumb.
---
"I'm just asking a simple question. Don't be a internet tough guy getting smart with the lips." - NO 5 STUNNA
#33BosSBaerPosted 7/12/2011 11:42:19 PM
gunstarz posted...
*Sees title*

*Clicks topic*

Colour me disappointed...

A fellow Canadian! :)
---
Monster Hunter 3 - VooDoo. Hunter rank 101
Cod Black Ops - |3aerPwNz!
#34Frankula(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 1:52:44 AM
Really, it was not my intention to mislead anyone. I think that what I said was very straight forward, and if you were mislead I'm sorry.

I hope the reason people are upset is because they agree that this would be very awesome and are sad that I'm not posting confirmation! I have really been wanting to replay red/blue lately but am trying to wait for it to come to the 3DS.
---
Join Operation Rainfall to get Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower localized in North America! http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/
#35horror_spookyPosted 7/13/2011 1:53:35 AM
Hopefully.
---
This is a test
#36osboesPosted 7/13/2011 2:59:19 AM
What about yellow as well?
#37gunstarzPosted 7/13/2011 3:00:27 AM
BosSBaer posted...
gunstarz posted...
*Sees title*

*Clicks topic*

Colour me disappointed...