How come people say "Nintendo fans blindly justify anything Nintendo does"?

#1ZBug_Posted 7/12/2011 12:22:39 AM
(like when Nintendo does (or doesn't when they should) something).
I annoys me when people say that because Sony fans do the same thing. It's not only the Nintendo fans, i wouldn't even say that Nintendo fans do it more, i would say its about equal, just depends on what fan you bump into. (Don't know about Xbox fans, dont talk to them much, but they seem to think anything Microsoft does is godsend)
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
Read my quote if you really want to know why Link has big pants.
#2KGTriggerPosted 7/12/2011 12:25:34 AM
Really if you pay enough attention to everyone, you'll see that no matter what kind of fan they are, they do the same thing.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 - Joben
#3Godstriker8Posted 7/12/2011 12:27:12 AM
Because they claim that the Wii has a vastly superior library to the HD twins, they defend the 3DS launch when even Nintendo admitted it was poor, some people are defending Xenoblade not coming to NA, some people defend OOT having no new content. People actually debating that a message system would make the 3DS worse. etc.

When Sony had the PSN shutdown fans were going ape**** and everyone was pissed off at Sony, not defending them.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
If you believe in Zeus, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#4Baha05Posted 7/12/2011 12:27:50 AM
It's universal in gaming, the only difference is Nintendo in terms of features falls behind so a lot of people think because of that Nintendo is the worse and fans come in to defend the options.

To me, Nintendo does what they do, they have to do some things and some things are optional, and somethings are a maybe to develop them as a company further.

Of course they have to do Video Games first since when was the last time you saw a Nintendo brand TV or some Nintendo OS?
#5noutBrPosted 7/12/2011 12:28:26 AM
Any fanboy does it, no matter what company they blindly follow. Most of the times they act that way because they can't afford to buy the other brands and others are just too narrow minded.

We're on the Nintendo board so there's bound to be more Nintendo fanboys on here, so now you know why you hear that a lot on this board :P

It just annoys me when people act like Nintendo has all sorts of good reasons for not putting more online possibilities in 3DS (like chatting text/voice with friends or online in Star Fox). There are no good reasons in this day and age for failing to add these simple things. That doesn't mean I don't love the 3DS and many of the games that are coming out.
---
m e g a m a n f o r e v e r
#6Baha05Posted 7/12/2011 12:35:45 AM
Aren't they later adding the text/voice?
#7FrankulaPosted 7/12/2011 12:37:15 AM
Just point them toward Operation Rainfall or starmen.net
---
Join Operation Rainfall to get Xenoblade, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower localized in North America! http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/
#8ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 12:38:56 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
Because they claim that the Wii has a vastly superior library to the HD twins, they defend the 3DS launch when even Nintendo admitted it was poor, some people are defending Xenoblade not coming to NA, some people defend OOT having no new content. People actually debating that a message system would make the 3DS worse. etc.

When Sony had the PSN shutdown fans were going ape**** and everyone was pissed off at Sony, not defending them.

Thats a bit different if Nintendo shut down their online (that is, if they had a good one) people would be pissed too.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
Read my quote if you really want to know why Link has big pants.
#9Baha05Posted 7/12/2011 12:39:03 AM
Operation Rainfall was destined to fail no matter what, the localization alone would have to be made up and that's really iffy.

Not to mention everyone makes it seems like Nintendo was the bad guy here despite the fact Japan is doing these things all the time.
#10David DouglasPosted 7/12/2011 12:42:47 AM
Because it's true.