How come people say "Nintendo fans blindly justify anything Nintendo does"?

#91Godstriker8Posted 7/12/2011 8:05:26 PM
andodel posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
Because they claim that the Wii has a vastly superior library to the HD twins, they defend the 3DS launch when even Nintendo admitted it was poor, some people are defending Xenoblade not coming to NA, some people defend OOT having no new content. People actually debating that a message system would make the 3DS worse. etc.

When Sony had the PSN shutdown fans were going ape**** and everyone was pissed off at Sony, not defending them.

It's not so much that the Wii had a superior library, more of that it had a library to begin with. Most people say that the PS360 consoles had the amazing library and that Wii had 1 or 2 games. Then, a number of people jump in and tell them about some good titles to show that it wasn't as bad as some might think.
The 3DS launch wasn't amazing, but then again, no launch line up ever is nor ever will be. That's because developers haven't had time to experiment with the system, so they just threw the game together.
The DS had a really bad launch line up, but now people could make huge list's of great games for it.
The RPG's not coming to America isn't a good thing, but to be totally honest, it's just another couple of RPG's. When you've played one, you've played them all. Also, why pay for one when I'm sure you can find one to play for free online or buy a used RPG for an older system.
If they put new content into OoT then we wouldn't have it for another few months. In my opinion, even after having played and beaten the original, it's still a good game. Although I will say it would have been
nice to add in a little something more for replayability, it wasn't necessary to say it was a great game.
A messaging system on the 3DS already exists through the web browser (Search 3DS paint). It would be nice to get an official one, but I still don't see the purpose to be able to just go into a chat room
and start talking to people. Maybe if it could be done during gameplay, but other then that, I see no reason for it.

1. I don't want a chatroom, I want to be able to send a message.
2. I don't care if OOT would be delayed, isn't it Myamoto(sp?) who said that delaying games is bad?
3. I think that the Wii launch, the DS launch and the GBA launch were in fact better.
4. You're proving my point.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
If you believe in Zeus, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#92PhantomSwordPosted 7/12/2011 9:03:37 PM
Miyamoto said that "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#93Baha05Posted 7/12/2011 9:04:36 PM
PhantomSword posted...
Miyamoto said that "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

Unless it's Duke Nukem Forever
#94PhantomSwordPosted 7/12/2011 9:06:24 PM
Baha05 posted...
PhantomSword posted...

Indeed.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#95TerotrousPosted 7/12/2011 10:27:19 PM
A new pokemon wii title has been confirmed a while ago (in an interview about Black/White). No further information has been released yet. Everyone seems to forget this mystery title when they talk about the games that will still be released.

Actually, I did forget about this game.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES DuckTales"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#96LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/12/2011 10:37:54 PM
Baha05 posted...
PhantomSword posted...

If you think about it Duke Nukem Forever is the only exception. It didn't went through development, it went through development hell.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
PRIMARY RULE: GOD HAND > YOU
#97Taurus910Posted 7/12/2011 11:28:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#98LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/12/2011 11:28:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#99Taurus910Posted 7/12/2011 11:30:58 PM
Is there any way to report your own posts? I want to hurry up and get my one or more unread system notifications.
---
"I'm just asking a simple question. Don't be a internet tough guy getting smart with the lips." - NO 5 STUNNA
#100IcedEarthaholicPosted 7/13/2011 6:48:49 AM
^ Getting your rocks off on pissing off the mods, eh Taurus910? Ha ha, you should've seen me a week or two ago. I got not one but THREE moderation messages due to responding to idiotic comments defending NoA's inaction regarding Operation: Rainfall, something a true Nintendo fan simply does not do.
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/