Anybody else want more Pokedex 3D?

#1lilbluelinkPosted 7/12/2011 1:18:25 AM
For example maybe one for each generation (Pokedex 3D: Kanto (Gen 1) , Pokedex 3D: Sinnoh (Gen 4) etc.) Or maybe just one new Pokedex 3D: National for all the other gens. I think it would be pretty neat having 3D models of older gen pokemon as well as all the other info tucked in there.
---
False tears bring pain to everyone around you... a false smile brings pain to one's self...
#2Godstriker8Posted 7/12/2011 1:28:03 AM
No. It's a dumb idea to get 1 poke a day
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
If you believe in Zeus, have accepted him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3ShadowkhNinjaPosted 7/12/2011 1:29:12 AM
^ ROFLMAO xD

you get 3 a day not 1
---
"Fluttershy is mai waifu!"
#4Zero97Posted 7/12/2011 1:29:18 AM
in Pokedex 3D's settings, You can see there is an update option. I'm sure this is only the beginning and we're going to see it expanded. I just hope the update will be free.
#5gsdarkdawnPosted 7/12/2011 1:39:10 AM
I've found the 3D on Pokedex 3D to be not very good. It seems worse when compared to The SP Puzzles.

If Nintendo does update it, they need to fix the 3D.
---
Please sign my petition to have all 3DS games able to save to SD card:
http://PetitionOnline.com/3DSsavSD/petition.html
#6Mario_BonesPosted 7/12/2011 1:44:26 AM
Yeah, I want all the Pokemon in there, mainly for the eye candy, but it can be useful if I don't have my iPod on me if I need to look up moves
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#7lilbluelink(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 1:55:57 AM
I can even imagine Nintendo releasing new Pokemon AR cards that will do battle in the AR viewer similar to the new Kid Icarus AR cards. Just a way of adding new things to the pokedex.
---
False tears bring pain to everyone around you... a false smile brings pain to one's self...
#8nonexistingheroPosted 7/12/2011 2:29:40 AM
They should put some kinda mini-game in it or something. Maybe a quiz that's updated weekly.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9VyersPosted 7/12/2011 7:18:21 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
They should put some kinda mini-game in it or something. Maybe a quiz that's updated weekly.

>.> It's a PokÚdex man
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
#10NarutoPosted 7/12/2011 7:47:44 AM
They should added a text-to-speech function. I want the Pokedex to say the description of the Pokemon when I scan a QR code. Like in the cartoon.