Anybody else want more Pokedex 3D?

#11nonexistingheroPosted 7/12/2011 12:51:32 PM
Vyers posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
They should put some kinda mini-game in it or something. Maybe a quiz that's updated weekly.

>.> It's a PokÚdex man

Doesn't matter. They advertise it in commercials. Might as well give it some actual substance.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12PokeMasterPosted 7/12/2011 12:53:53 PM
Vyers posted...
They should put some kinda mini-game in it or something. Maybe a quiz that's updated weekly.

>.> It's a PokÚdex man

Doesn't matter. They advertise it in commercials. Might as well give it some actual substance.

They advertise lots of stuff in commercials.... anyway.

It's a PokeDex. I'm sure you've watched Pokemon at least once before and are aware of its function.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#13DAVID_KINGPosted 7/12/2011 12:57:23 PM
I am aware that it has no function since Pokemon do not in fact exist in our world. If you are playing a Pokemon game, there is a pokedex already built into it so this serves little or no additional purpose in that scenario as well. By all means enjoy it, I just don't see any point to it.
---
3DS: Jajunk - 3695 - 0021 - 9065
#14LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/12/2011 1:00:56 PM
I wonder how big the game would be if it had 600+ models.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
PRIMARY RULE: GOD HAND > YOU
#15PokeMasterPosted 7/12/2011 1:01:38 PM
KingDavidxx posted...
I am aware that it has no function since Pokemon do not in fact exist in our world. If you are playing a Pokemon game, there is a pokedex already built into it so this serves little or no additional purpose in that scenario as well. By all means enjoy it, I just don't see any point to it.

The 3DS pokedex is more detailed than the in-game one.

The in-game dex does not list egg group, levels evolved at or move lists.

The only thing that the in-game dex has over it is location and footprint.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#16KorlithielPosted 7/12/2011 1:28:27 PM
I could go for them listing the locations of the Pokemon, and other fairly useful information in an update. Adding more Pokemon, after the where to find information, would be nice.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#17ChosenoneknuxPosted 7/12/2011 3:48:28 PM
I can definitely see them adding the remaining gens in packs for a small fee - but depending on said fee, yes, I want to see it expanded for sure [the Update button is already there and all...]
---
PKMN Black - 3525 1818 6640 DANIEL
FFIX is greater than FFVII
#18Simon_IsturizPosted 7/12/2011 3:56:42 PM
gsdarkdawn posted...
I've found the 3D on Pokedex 3D to be not very good. It seems worse when compared to The SP Puzzles.

If Nintendo does update it, they need to fix the 3D.

Yeah, the 3D effect is very weak. The two virtual cameras do not move very far apart from each other. Compared to something like Pilotwings or OoT, it's almost embarrassing.
#19andodelPosted 7/12/2011 4:49:56 PM
Since I don't have Black/White, I just downloaded it hoping for info on Diamond/Soul Silver. I know it's free, but they could charge in the future.
---
3DS FC= 0774-4348-2965 PM me with your FC if you want to be friends.
#20KorlithielPosted 7/12/2011 4:53:01 PM
I believe it's a tool to keep people interested in the Pokemon series, and convince more people to buy the games. So I doubt it would ever cost money, unless it did manage to add more information or tie-ins with the game
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.