Nintendo video application launches this Week!!!

#1ShadowkhNinjaPosted 7/12/2011 2:27:45 AM
in Europe that is

http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2011/07/nintendo_video_application_launches_in_europe_this_week

^ i just hope it will let us add our own videos to the sd card and watch the on the 3ds like I do on my psp...
---
"Fluttershy is mai waifu!"
#2parKb5Posted 7/12/2011 2:49:30 AM
Not for us in NA :(
We. Get. Nothing.
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 Greg
#3ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 2:52:43 AM
^ dont complain lol

NA gets better stuff than EU 9/10 times
---
"Fluttershy is mai waifu!"
#4QuaintedPosted 7/12/2011 6:41:48 AM
Minus, of course, Xenoblade. Also INAZOOMER ELEVEN

It is true, though, usually Europe's crying when it comes to localization. On Tales of Symphonia, for example, the french had to deal with english voices and french subtiltes. While I kind of feel like Europe deserves some exclusives, it's no fun being the pooch they screw, either.
#5LordAndrewPosted 7/12/2011 6:46:51 AM
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

Then there's still 1/10 of the time that NOA decides to screw us over.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#6SShredder565Posted 7/12/2011 8:11:25 AM(edited)
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

Not currently. Eu gets Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Kirby Wii Chanel, Nintendo Video Service, Solotarobo, 3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first... This year is all about Japan and Europe. I agree we had better treatment in the past though, but that is over. Why can't they just do worldwide stuff? Why do they have to give America an advantage/disadvantage, or Europe an advantage/disadvantage, or Japan an advantage, or Australia a permanent disadvantage? (well except for Xenoblade)
#7lambchipsPosted 7/12/2011 8:12:00 AM
SShredder565 posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

Not currently. Eu gets Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Kirby Wii Chanel, Nintendo Video Service, 3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first... This year is all about Japan and Europe. I agree we had better treatment in the past though, but that is over. Why can't they just do worldwide stuff? Why do they have to give America an advantage/disadvantage, or Europe an advantage/disadvantage, or Japan an advantage, or Australia a permanent disadvantage? (well except for Xenoblade)

you forgot this game
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/data

nintendo localized the EU version and xseed the US (no australian release)
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#8SShredder565Posted 7/12/2011 8:14:53 AM
lambchips posted...
SShredder565 posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

Not currently. Eu gets Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Kirby Wii Chanel, Nintendo Video Service, 3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first... This year is all about Japan and Europe. I agree we had better treatment in the past though, but that is over. Why can't they just do worldwide stuff? Why do they have to give America an advantage/disadvantage, or Europe an advantage/disadvantage, or Japan an advantage, or Australia a permanent disadvantage? (well except for Xenoblade)

you forgot this game
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/data

nintendo localized the EU version and xseed the US (no australian release)

Yeah, I edited that in right before you posted. If this is the way NoA is gonna start treating American fans, I might as well switch to Sony where America doesn't get screwed over. But then I won't be able to play my Nintendo first party games... D: Dilemmas!
#9scrahfyPosted 7/12/2011 8:15:05 AM
anyone know what NA is getting this week?
#10PokeMasterPosted 7/12/2011 8:17:30 AM
scrahfy posted...
anyone know what NA is getting this week?

The short end of the stick.
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)