Nintendo video application launches this Week!!!

#11BraveAdolPosted 7/12/2011 8:19:46 AM
SShredder565 posted...
lambchips posted...
SShredder565 posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

NA gets better stuff than EU 9/10 times

Not currently. Eu gets Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Kirby Wii Chanel, Nintendo Video Service, 3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first... This year is all about Japan and Europe. I agree we had better treatment in the past though, but that is over. Why can't they just do worldwide stuff? Why do they have to give America an advantage/disadvantage, or Europe an advantage/disadvantage, or Japan an advantage, or Australia a permanent disadvantage? (well except for Xenoblade)

you forgot this game
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/data

nintendo localized the EU version and xseed the US (no australian release)

Yeah, I edited that in right before you posted. If this is the way NoA is gonna start treating American fans, I might as well switch to Sony where America doesn't get screwed over. But then I won't be able to play my Nintendo first party games... D: Dilemmas!

Dilemma? You can own more than one system :l
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#12PokeMasterPosted 7/12/2011 8:23:11 AM
Japan is getting it as well.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/jesj/index.html
Nintendo Video
---
JPN Black 3DS (Feb 27th, 2011)
#13SShredder565Posted 7/12/2011 8:25:01 AM
BraveAdol posted...
SShredder565 posted...
lambchips posted...
SShredder565 posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
^ dont complain lol

NA gets better stuff than EU 9/10 times

Not currently. Eu gets Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, Kirby Wii Chanel, Nintendo Video Service, 3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first... This year is all about Japan and Europe. I agree we had better treatment in the past though, but that is over. Why can't they just do worldwide stuff? Why do they have to give America an advantage/disadvantage, or Europe an advantage/disadvantage, or Japan an advantage, or Australia a permanent disadvantage? (well except for Xenoblade)

you forgot this game
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/991480-solatorobo-red-the-hunter/data

nintendo localized the EU version and xseed the US (no australian release)

Yeah, I edited that in right before you posted. If this is the way NoA is gonna start treating American fans, I might as well switch to Sony where America doesn't get screwed over. But then I won't be able to play my Nintendo first party games... D: Dilemmas!

Dilemma? You can own more than one system :l

Hah, I know. I definitely wouldn't sell my 3DS, would be a waste of money considering I bought it at full price and the first party games are still coming. I was more referring to who would be my favored company: Sony for service, or Nintendo for their first part games. Not that it really matters who's my favorite when I own both of their stuff, but if Sony screws over America less then I'd probably end up preferring them slightly more.
#14Megaman OmegaPosted 7/12/2011 11:51:23 AM
SShredder565 posted...
ShadowkhNinja posted...
3DS out first, Zelda OoT out first, Pokemon B/W out first...

Oh noes! Would you rather get the stuff two days earlier, but pay twice as much? Because that's what we Europeans (and Aussies) do. We pay twice as much.
---
3D screens.. how do they work? are they similar to magnets? PS: Please no replies from scientists.. you're always lyin, and gettin me pissed.
~ Mario64DStyle
#15ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2011 11:54:09 AM
^ true
---
"Fluttershy is mai waifu!"