To open or not to open? (Zelda OST)

#1ArrogPosted 7/12/2011 11:50:07 AM
Did anyone else get their soundtrack CD for OoT 3D? I'm trying to decide whether to open it up or whether I should keep it sealed to sell it off someday... I don't know how much I'd really listen to this music.. Any input?
---
3DS friend code: 0001-3407-9513
XBL Gamertag: Arrog
#2LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 11:50:50 AM
Since when was this the OoT3D board?

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 11:52:00 AM
^You don't own this board, nor do you speak for it. This topic is fine. Get over it or get out.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 11:53:50 AM

^You don't own this board, nor do you speak for it. This topic is fine. Get over it or get out.

You don't own this topic either, so stop being so hypocritical. This board is about the 3DS, not OoT3D, it has its own board for a damned reason.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 11:54:48 AM
Get over it. No one cares.

As for the topic, I'd keep it sealed. That's what I do with my collectibles.
#6LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 11:56:46 AM

Get over it. No one cares.

As for the topic, I'd keep it sealed. That's what I do with my collectibles.

Why don't you get over it? If you can post what ever you want, I can as well.

---
#7AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 11:59:18 AM
The difference is that my post relates to the topic while yours is whining about Gamefaqs rules.

Seriously, you sound like the kid who reminds the teacher she forgot to assign homework. No one likes that person, just saying.
#8LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 12:00:36 PM

The difference is that my post relates to the topic while yours is whining about Gamefaqs rules.

Seriously, you sound like the kid who reminds the teacher she forgot to assign homework. No one likes that person, just saying.

What part of your first post even relates to this topic to begin with? To your analogy, so you don't like doing homework, have fun failing the tests and quizes you take. Homework is given for a reason. Rules are to be followed for a reason.

---
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 12:01:17 PM
I already graduated college. Way to fail, lol.
#10BigReedPosted 7/12/2011 12:01:35 PM
LightHawKnight posted...

What part of your first post even relates to this topic to begin with? To your analogy, so you don't like doing homework, have fun failing the tests and quizes you take. Homework is given for a reason. Rules are to be followed for a reason.

What the hell?
---
"..hardcore gamers like me for instance, who grew up on Halo.."