To open or not to open? (Zelda OST)

#91SimpleStar010Posted 7/13/2011 5:09:18 PM
Simon_Isturiz posted...
Considering how this topic still exists, I guess you were in the wrong, Jr. Policeforce.

I didn't mark it >.>
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#92JackalfoxPosted 7/13/2011 5:43:28 PM
I'd say keep it unopened.

LightHawKnight posted...
Since when was this the OoT3D board?

Your post is off-topic.
#93SoaringDivePosted 7/13/2011 5:55:40 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...
Cave_Lion posted...

Since when does a System board donesn't allow users to talk about games on that system. I know you're new to Gamefaqs but don't be a brat.

Since when is a CD a game? And lulz, LHK has more Karma than me and you combined. I know YOU'RE new to Gamefaqs, but research before posting. It will make you sound smarter.

Link us to the Club Nintendo board, I dare you.
---
Your entire life has been a mathematical error. A mathematical error I'm about to correct.
#94SimpleStar010Posted 7/13/2011 6:04:59 PM
SoaringDive posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
Cave_Lion posted...

Since when does a System board donesn't allow users to talk about games on that system. I know you're new to Gamefaqs but don't be a brat.

Since when is a CD a game? And lulz, LHK has more Karma than me and you combined. I know YOU'RE new to Gamefaqs, but research before posting. It will make you sound smarter.

Link us to the Club Nintendo board, I dare you.

If you bothered reading, I already put up a link to the Video Game Music board.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#95nathninteyonePosted 7/13/2011 6:17:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#96LightHawKnightPosted 7/13/2011 6:51:34 PM

Actually this is more of a club Nintendo related matter, so suck it. and stop being douche to people who are asking simple questions.

Why don't you suck it as well? If he can post what ever he wishes so can I.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."