Free Zelda CD is shipping/arriving now!

#1lucylips000Posted 7/12/2011 11:51:05 AM
The free Zelda soundtrack CD has just shipped for me, and I've seen some people have already received theirs in the mal already. So make sure to check your Club Nintendo account/email!
---
I support Operation Rainfall!( A mission to make Nintendo localize notable games, such as Xenoblade, the Last Story, and Pandora's Tower!)
#2LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 11:57:11 AM
There is a OoT3D board for a reason. Not there to take up space on this site.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 12:00:21 PM
^LOL @ whining.

I got my shipping notice last week for my CD. It's probably already at my parents' house.
#4LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 12:01:16 PM

^LOL @ whining.

I got my shipping notice last week for my CD. It's probably already at my parents' house.

LOL @ childish behavior.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#5Crazyguy4005Posted 7/12/2011 12:18:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6KorlithielPosted 7/12/2011 12:36:06 PM
When I posted similar information on the OoT board I was hit with a warning for off-topic posting, so here seems like a great place to mention that I'm pretty excited for this.
---
Please do not feed the trolls, mark & move on. Likely posted from my 3DS.
#7Kieff_KalinaPosted 7/12/2011 1:01:38 PM
I share your enthusiasm! Just to keep with the positive topic-based posting =)
---
http://dawnofembers.weebly.com
*Author of Dawn of Embers: The War of the YC*
#8LightHawKnightPosted 7/12/2011 1:20:27 PM
Crazyguy4005 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
^LOL @ whining.

LOL @ childish behavior.

LOL @ being a jackass

Its still related to the 3DS so they can post it in here, just like in every other board on this site.

It is not related to the system at all. You don't get the CD for owning a 3DS, you get it for registering OoT3D on club nintendo.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#9AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/12/2011 1:21:57 PM
Shut up.
#10d0wnerPosted 7/12/2011 1:23:56 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
It is not related to the system at all. You don't get the CD for owning a 3DS, you get it for registering OoT3D on club nintendo.

Yeah. A soundtrack to a 3DS game which you get for buying said 3DS game has no relation to 3DS. Clearly.
---
shoot the core.