Free Zelda CD is shipping/arriving now!

#31SimpleStar010Posted 7/12/2011 3:38:45 PM
Korlithiel posted...
I think it fits in well enough here, considering how very often people come here to discuss games they picked up for their system or games to get. In this case it's about music, which many will listen to on their system, that came with a game.

Why people see the need to troll so relentlessly instead of simply accepting another thread is a bit beyond me.

That's like saying that I can talk about the new ds game that I picked up here because I can play it on my 3DS. These types of topics don't fit into this board. They fit into the video game music board.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#32SimpleStar010Posted 7/12/2011 3:40:37 PM
lipnox88 posted...
I could care less, who is honestly excited to receive a cd for game music from 1998.

That means that you care. What you should have said was that you couldn't care less.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#33lucylips000(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2011 10:16:42 AM
Finally got my CD today!
I love this music no matter if I listened to it in 1998,today,or in the future. I will always love it!
---
I support Operation Rainfall!( A mission to make Nintendo localize notable games, such as Xenoblade, the Last Story, and Pandora's Tower!)