3DS is not gonna be the hit the DS was...

#31LuffypwnsNarutoPosted 7/12/2011 8:44:20 PM
Sup *****es it's Luffy here. I'm gonna talk about the Vita I ain't talkin' bout dat 3DS. The 3DS ****... People grubs talk bout how it's all new and **** but you know what I'm tryna say? What I'm tryna say is that Sony's the bomb ***** cuz that's tru **** Sony is tru ****.

Seriously though, TC your topic is as vanilla as Pit Fighter. Nobody cares about your half assed predictions, we already have enough topics like that on here. Get the he'll ou- that was too mean :)
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
PRIMARY RULE: GOD HAND > YOU
#32elheberPosted 7/12/2011 8:54:45 PM
zach12_2 posted...
Lagging sales at launch imply a much smaller future install base.
As any marketing student knows, sales during the introductory stage predict the magnitude of the maximum of the product life cycle curve. Hence, things don't look good for the 3DS.

Future competition from the vita and the omnipresent smartphone market further act against it's success. Though a few popular titles are coming up, the 3DS still struggles from it's high price point and pathetic launch library.

Ultimately, I think the 3DS will be a difficult financial investment for Nintendo forthcoming.

The DS is the most sold handheld console of all time. It's almost even with PS2 sales, the best selling console of all time. The DS sold badly at launch. Heck, it only sold marginally good for several years. Logic fail?

You can argue many points about why the 3DS will not sell as well as the DS or other consoles. But the point you made a thread about is refuted by the handheld console the 3DS is the successor to.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#33zach12_2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 5:47:39 PM
http://www.dailytech.com/3DS+Sales+Unimpressive+Nintendo+President+Says+Poor+Launch+Lineup+is+the+Cause/article22120c.htm

Read fanboys.
---
It's coming: 11-11-11. :D
Pokemon Black FC: 1206 0130 1076
#34Starwars4JPosted 7/13/2011 5:51:44 PM
zach12_2 posted...
http://www.dailytech.com/3DS+Sales+Unimpressive+Nintendo+President+Says+Poor+Launch+Lineup+is+the+Cause/article22120c.htm

Read fanboys.

Would you mind linking to an article that isn't rife with factual inaccuracies?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade