We really need Majora's Mask on 3DS, I mean just watch this......

#51meiyukiPosted 7/13/2011 2:47:37 PM
So you focused on me asking a question and posting my thoughts, attacking me and calling me out, but you care not one pick about another poster's insults. Oh how terrible I dared to ask if people would stop asking for reshashes, guess you can't ask a question on this board. Seriously zelda fans stop screaming troll at everyone who doesn't support you.
#52Sirian_HawkPosted 7/13/2011 3:11:11 PM
meiyuki posted...
So you focused on me asking a question and posting my thoughts, attacking me and calling me out, but you care not one pick about another poster's insults. Oh how terrible I dared to ask if people would stop asking for reshashes, guess you can't ask a question on this board. Seriously zelda fans stop screaming troll at everyone who doesn't support you.

You can want whatever you want. It doesn't bother me any. Hell, you can troll them all you want and it doesn't bother me. Just acknowledge it for what it is. Your "posting your thoughts" was attacking them for posting theirs.

The sad thing is, you attacked them first for wanting rehashes and now try to play the poor, innocent victim of their retaliation.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#53AkaneJonesPosted 7/13/2011 5:01:15 PM
meiyuki posted...
Everyday there's a new topic of people wanting some other port to be sold to us at full price, and the time and resources they spend doing ports is time and resources they could be dedicating to making new games. All the new first party games are delayed back into november while they sell us a bunch of rehashes.

The thing is Zelda OoT was handled by GREZZO, this is stopping them from what? making Line Attack Hero's 3DS? doubt it. This has nothing to do with why there aren't Super Mario, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, and Mario Kart closer too launch. People seem to think the remakes are stealing resources for new games they would want, when in reality you'd get a Wii Music or Fling Smash out of the thing instead. The only time I can think of a remake killing a new game, was the time Star Fox 64 killed Star Fox 2. Yes that's right Star Fox 64 is built as a remake of Star Fox.
#54PerascaminPosted 7/13/2011 5:11:41 PM
I really like MM, but OoT is better. But then again, everyone has an opinion.
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
The PS Vita is going to have AT&T 3G? Well guys/gals there goes the online.
#55AP3BrainPosted 7/13/2011 5:34:17 PM
AkaneJones posted...

The thing is Zelda OoT was handled by GREZZO, this is stopping them from what? making Line Attack Hero's 3DS? doubt it. This has nothing to do with why there aren't Super Mario, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, and Mario Kart closer too launch. People seem to think the remakes are stealing resources for new games they would want, when in reality you'd get a Wii Music or Fling Smash out of the thing instead. The only time I can think of a remake killing a new game, was the time Star Fox 64 killed Star Fox 2. Yes that's right Star Fox 64 is built as a remake of Star Fox.

Why can't Grezzo try new original games for the 3DS?

What I wish Nintendo would just do is release MM on their virtual console for the 3DS so people can shutup. But I guess virtual console isn't going to have any N64 games because Nintendo wants to charge you $40 a pop for "remakes".
#56Taurus910Posted 7/14/2011 3:26:25 AM
i ain't even sexist son
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible.