Kingdom Hears 3D: DDD is only 40%-50% complete :/

#51NewportBox100sPosted 7/13/2011 11:51:41 AM
they say KH III is the last in the series. so we gonna get this version on 3DS and then the actual KH III. . . and then its done for good.

of course Kojima been sayin' every ******* MGS game is gonna be his last, starting with MGS 2 on PS2... and look how many more he made. smh. not stayin true to your word means you #isaliar
#52Random_GhostPosted 7/13/2011 12:12:45 PM
Grans, with all due respect, you should be aware by now that many (if not most or even all) of the posters on these boards are really clueless when it comes to things like this, and would rather come onto this site to flame and complain blindly than take the time to learn. So, while I really do understand the urge to correct and educate them in an effort to help, you must realize by now that it's all falling on deaf ears.

NewportBox100s posted...
they say KH III is the last in the series. so we gonna get this version on 3DS and then the actual KH III. . . and then its done for good.

of course Kojima been sayin' every ******* MGS game is gonna be his last, starting with MGS 2 on PS2... and look how many more he made. smh. not stayin true to your word means you #isaliar

Case-in-point.
---
Official Xaldin of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
Official Midget of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
#53gransPosted 7/13/2011 12:33:37 PM

Grans, with all due respect, you should be aware by now that many (if not most or even all) of the posters on these boards are really clueless when it comes to things like this, and would rather come onto this site to flame and complain blindly than take the time to learn. So, while I really do understand the urge to correct and educate them in an effort to help, you must realize by now that it's all falling on deaf ears.

I'm quite aware that many posters here are indeed clueless and utter trolls, believe me. I've been here for long enough to realize that much at least. But sometimes i like to present the correct counter-point anyways. If not to sway the person i'm quoting, then to make sure the correct information is read by otherwise intelligent newcomers. Newcomers who may accidentally make the mistake of believing the wrong information.

So take that as you will. My posts where i quote people and tell them they're wrong are not exclusively centered around trying to sway that poster. It's also to present my own knowledge and counteract wrong and misleading information with the correct information.

And yeah, the creators of the KH series never ever claimed that the series would end with KH3. People pulled that assumption out of their own asses. Nomura's actual comments regarding any sort of end was that the "Xehanort Saga" as he calls it will end in KH3. As in the current villain will be dealt with and his plans will be foiled, figured out, etc. After that, Xehanort will apparently cease to be the primary antagonist of the series. Of course, that also doesn't mean they can't make another prequel (perhaps of him as a young man even). It was stated quite a while back though that that Nomura and the creators had no intentions of ending the series there. A new chain of events will unfold after KH3. Nothing else to say about it.

I cannot comment on MGS, that's not my expertise.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#54Random_GhostPosted 7/13/2011 12:55:50 PM
grans posted...

I'm quite aware that many posters here are indeed clueless and utter trolls, believe me. I've been here for long enough to realize that much at least. But sometimes i like to present the correct counter-point anyways. If not to sway the person i'm quoting, then to make sure the correct information is read by otherwise intelligent newcomers. Newcomers who may accidentally make the mistake of believing the wrong information.

So take that as you will. My posts where i quote people and tell them they're wrong are not exclusively centered around trying to sway that poster. It's also to present my own knowledge and counteract wrong and misleading information with the correct information.

I see. In that case, I understand and respect your decision.
---
Official Xaldin of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
Official Midget of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
#55seafoampheonixPosted 7/13/2011 1:27:49 PM
Actually Dream Drop Distance's full story is about the data inside Sora that Ansem the Wise stored in him while he was in his pod that will be the key to saving Terra, Aqua,Ven, etc.
---
If I'm not on GameFAQs, I'm on YouTube >_<
#56VampiricDragon_Posted 7/13/2011 1:30:46 PM(edited)
NewportBox100s posted...

false they actually say after 3 there will be a new main villan with sora still has the main character. The series is know-where near ending
---
Games to look forward to: Nora and the Engraving Studio, super robot wars OG 2, SMT devil survivor 2, Grand knight history, 7th dragon 2020,paper mario 3ds
#57DavCubePosted 7/13/2011 5:45:45 PM
hate SE's ports of different KH games!

Proof that you only looked at one screenshot of the game and thought it was a port.

Troll harder.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube