ExciteBike, Urban Champion, and Xevious

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ExciteBike, Urban Champion, and Xevious
5 years ago#1
Those are the first half of the 3D Classics. Only 6 3D games will be made, and rumor has it the original Legend of Zelda will also be part of the series.

What are your thoughts on these games?
---
Currently Playing: Yoshi Island DS, SNES SimCity, Pilotwings Resort, Super Meat Boy, WarioWare DIY, and Mario Sports Mix
5 years ago#2
Wait, only 6!? And they choose games pretty much no-one would want to play!?
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
5 years ago#3
PaperToad posted...
Only 6 3D games will be made
?

source or lie!
---
If the l-block takes sonic's place in Brawl, I'm gonna kill you all...
5 years ago#4
Only 6? That sounds false.
---
Currently Playing: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Donkey Kong '94, Disgaea DS, Radiant Historia, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
5 years ago#5
Excitebike and, to a lesser extent Xevious, are games a lot of people would choose to play. You just happen to not be them. Urban Champion is terrible, though.

I hope that the last three are Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Punch-Out!!. I would be pretty much satisfied with that.
---
Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Stacking, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, inFamous
5 years ago#6
Here's the first Google result for "only six 3d classics":

http://buypoe.com/content/983-nintendo-planning-only-six-3d-classics.html

In a nutshell, only six are in the works, but more could come.
---
it became very clear that the popcorn would not rest. it just stood there, staring at the cat, drinking old milk. i feel so ashamed.
(message deleted)
5 years ago#8
I **** my pants when I saw Xevious. That game is badass.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3007-8204-2408
PRIMARY RULE: GOD HAND > YOU
5 years ago#9
Smw better be one, as I heard it would be.
---
Sent from my 3DS
www.NYComics.us
5 years ago#10
Vyers posted...
Excitebike and, to a lesser extent Xevious, are games a lot of people would choose to play. You just happen to not be them. Urban Champion is terrible, though.

I hope that the last three are Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, and Punch-Out!!. I would be pretty much satisfied with that.

General consensus is if ExciteBike weren't free no-one would pay for it
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. ExciteBike, Urban Champion, and Xevious

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived