Kid Icarus: Uprising might not be released till 2012 for Europe :(

#21SimpleStar010Posted 7/13/2011 10:49:48 AM
h1ryu posted...
I have a job and money is not an issue, the point is why should I have to buy multiple versions of the same handheld console to play the games I want? I have been able to import games on my Gameboy original, GBA, PSP and DS, hell even my PS3 then all of a sudden I can't for my 3DS?
If localisation is not a priority of NOE then I will lose interest in the 3DS very fast.

It's a luxury to play games out of your region. If you want that luxury, you will have to pay more for it.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#22h1ryuPosted 7/13/2011 10:54:09 AM
It may be a luxury, but in this day and age it's a foolish company that makes it harder for their customers to use their products the way that they want to. It encourages piracy or switching to a more open minded competitor for similar products.
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
#23RobJ23Posted 7/13/2011 11:04:27 AM
It's just a game, get over it. Not having it right when you think you need it...is just stupid. So move on already.
#24nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 12:14:29 PM
RobJ23 posted...
It's just a game, get over it. Not having it right when you think you need it...is just stupid. So move on already.

Easy for you to say -__-
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#25Mario_BonesPosted 7/13/2011 7:29:56 PM
How is buying a whole new console for a single game using intelligence?
---
Not changing this signature until an Ace Attorney character is playable in a Capcom Vs. Game. Started 22nd July 2010
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#26Cave_LionPosted 7/14/2011 5:35:53 AM
Nintendo proving again why they are stuck in the 90's.

Fortunately i don't care about Kid Icarus but things like this should NOT BE HAPPENING in this day and age.
---
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/upload/img_200/Neptune-spot.jpg
NEPTUNE
#27YojimboohPosted 7/14/2011 2:47:50 PM
I know what you mean, over her in Oz (and I think Europe suffered too), they release Ace Attorney 1, 2 and 4, but never the third. It was ridiculous. I asked Nintendo about it and they never even replied.

We got part 3 about 5 months after part 4 in Europe <_<
but at least we got it... (I imported it anyway)
---
I'm the one who steps from the shadows, all trenchcoat and cigarette and arrogance, ready to deal with the madness. - John Constantine
#28BraveAdolPosted 7/14/2011 3:53:20 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...
h1ryu posted...
I already have it on my Playstation but it's a bit of a pain carrying that around with me for playing on the go don't you think?
Also I'm more bothered about games that are exclusively for the 3DS not coming to my region, although I'm sure anyone with a shred of intelligence would realise that as the issue at hand really...

Or if you have a job, you could use that shred of intelligence and save and buy another 3DS for games that don't come out in your region. And if you want a handheld version of Blazblue, the PSP version will be available soon IIRC.

>Shred of intelligence
>Spending hundreds of dollars on a second copy of a game system

I thought you had to be at least 12 to post here.
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#29AzoemiaPosted 7/14/2011 5:11:32 PM
SimpleStar010 posted...

>Shred of intelligence
>Spending hundreds of dollars on a second copy of a game system

I thought you had to be at least 12 to post here.

Trying to green text out of a chan...

it's not a big deal, the game is supossed to come out here in holiday season anyway, maybe it's gonna be delayed by a month or so