LOL, Overstock.com is selling 3DS's for $12.86. Order Now !!

#81keyblader1985Posted 7/13/2011 8:13:37 AM
...Dude, chill out. What are you, Dwight Schrute?
---
Official King of PotD
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#82davodtingPosted 7/13/2011 8:14:00 AM
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
SF_Baha posted...
He isn't advertising anything of his, and he doesn't benefit from the attention. Posting a link to a deal isn't the same as advertising.

Correct me if I'm wrong though the TOU states that scams are counted as advertising?

Seeing how no company in their right mind would sell products this cheap, you are all going to get scammed out of your 3DSes

Scammed?
The most that's gonna happen is them cancelling the orders and giving us a refund.

And then if you feel bad, or lied to by the company?

Definition of Scam: Dishonest scheme.

Was this a scheme? Perhaps not. Was this a dishonest act. Definitely

I think your misunderstanding the whole thing.
Its not a dishonest act because it was a glitch on their part.
And there's nothing to feel bad about. If they cancel the orders, it was well worth the try.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1032-1234-1535 (David)
If you add me, please PM me so I know to add back ><
#83shinjix2Posted 7/13/2011 8:15:40 AM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
If this works you're all very very lucky.

Honestly i don't see this working, but you never know!

Probably the best we will get out of this is a decent discount an a purchase
---
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7004-6536 PM me yours and I'll add you!!
3D Porch Site http://www.3dporch.com/users/shinjix2
#84SimpleStar010Posted 7/13/2011 8:18:23 AM
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
SF_Baha posted...
He isn't advertising anything of his, and he doesn't benefit from the attention. Posting a link to a deal isn't the same as advertising.

Correct me if I'm wrong though the TOU states that scams are counted as advertising?

Seeing how no company in their right mind would sell products this cheap, you are all going to get scammed out of your 3DSes

Scammed?
The most that's gonna happen is them cancelling the orders and giving us a refund.

And there's nothing to feel bad about. If they cancel the orders, it was well worth the try.

It was a glitch, though it misled customers. Ergo, dishonest. And no I'm not Dwight Schrute. He is a fictional character.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#85SimpletonArrayPosted 7/13/2011 8:19:37 AM
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
SF_Baha posted...

Scammed?

It was a glitch, though it misled customers. Ergo, dishonest. And no I'm not Dwight Schrute. He is a fictional character.

You're so Dwight Schrute! If only Jim was here to detour your plans!
#86TheMuffinPosted 7/13/2011 8:20:09 AM
Probably not even that. I'm not expecting anything whichever way it falls. Companies have errors in their systems time to time. If we don't take the couple seconds to try and capitalize off of it, then we're not Americans.
---
Gabrius ~Hedro, tank you for cawling xbox suppaaart, my neem is THOMAS, hawl cun I heeelp you?
#87SimpleStar010Posted 7/13/2011 8:25:48 AM(edited)
SimpletonArray posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
davodting posted...
SimpleStar010 posted...
SF_Baha posted...

Scammed?

You're so Dwight Schrute! If only Jim was here to detour your plans!

If only Jim was a real person instead of you know, a fictional character.

TheMuffin posted...
Probably not even that. I'm not expecting anything whichever way it falls. Companies have errors in their systems time to time. If we don't take the couple seconds to try and capitalize off of it, then we're not Americans.
YOU might not be disappointed, though people could be.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X