What if the 3DS only had N64 remakes of Zelda?

#1lizard81288Posted 7/13/2011 9:30:02 AM
The DS had 2 Zelda games, so what if the 3DS only had two Zelda games? We already have one, what if in a couple of years, we get The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. would you be happy or mad?

For me, I don't really care about Zelda. The DS games were horrible. If they continue with the quality of that, then i am well opened to a MM:3D, rather than a new Zelda.
---
I hate people in general.
#2bellzemoPosted 7/13/2011 9:31:50 AM
Free your mind.
#3ChosenoneknuxPosted 7/13/2011 9:38:18 AM(edited)
Whilst I'd think that'd be rather lazy of Nintendo [the amount of ports the 3DS already has is enough for a good while as it is] - I personally wouldn't be affected as the handheld Zelda's have never 'clicked' with me, in much the same vein as the 2D Mario's [that aren't Yoshi's Island] don't either.
---
PKMN Black - 3525 1818 6640 DANIEL
FFIX is greater than FFVII
#4kufastaPosted 7/13/2011 9:34:54 AM
I have the same opinion, I would much rather have MM3D then a game as bad as spirit tracks.
#5LordAndrewPosted 7/13/2011 9:36:49 AM
I find that very unlikely, but no big deal. People don't care about the portable Zelsa titles nearly as much as the "main" console titles. I didn't mind Phantom Hourglass, but I still haven't bought Spirit Tracks.
---
Sent from my 3DS
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#6Finalchaos64Posted 7/13/2011 9:37:05 AM
What about the Tingle games?
---
"Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows."
-Sonic the Hedgehog
#7GM_Posted 7/13/2011 9:50:27 AM
My only problem with the handheld Zelda games is that they've lost their sense of direction. The older Zelda games for Gameboy and gba were equally as good as the console versions in terms of style and gameplay mechanics. But when the DS launched Nintendo started making them weird and difficult to control (I hates stylus only movement) and they lost that "epic" feeling that they once had with games like Oracle of Ages and Links Awakening.

So, in my opinion OoT on the 3DS is VERY welcome.
#8lizard81288(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 10:17:04 AM
Finalchaos64 posted...
What about the Tingle games?

They never made it to America...so yeah...

My gripe about the DS games, was the touchscreen only controls, which were annoying. the DS has buttons, please use them. They were also unresponsive at times too. Also, i think there is too much exploring or it takes a long time to get there. In OoT, you road a horse, and monsters would pop up and you could battle them. in the DS versions, your on a boat, and as far as i have played, nothing really happens. Sprite Tracks, looks like a mini game getting from one place to another. the games were, well, boring. although, i did like the twist in ST, which i thought was cool though, with Zelda and all.
---
I hate people in general.