So... Nintendo's Eshop exclusive offerings so far:

#1nonexistingheroPosted 7/13/2011 12:25:48 PM
3DSware: Pokedex 3D, I guess. That's all so far (where I live)
Virtual console: Guess that releases regularly. Still, they'd rather release games (almost) no one wants than the dozens of great titles.
3DClassics: Excitebike so far. Xevious has yet to come. And there's that crappy brawler they released. Nintendo points out there might be only 3 more titles after these.

*sigh*

I doubt Nintendo will get their **** together :(
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#2Cave_LionPosted 7/13/2011 1:28:32 PM
The only bad thing they've done is release the e-shop 2 months after launch. We should have twice as much content as there is on there right now.

Apart from that just wait until end of the year they'll have more stuff. Honestly, i didn't buy a 3Ds for E-shop. Actually i only bought a 3DS for OoT and Starfox, otherwise i wouldn't have bothered with one until Redesign.
---
http://www.nmm.ac.uk/upload/img_200/Neptune-spot.jpg
NEPTUNE
#3Starwars4JPosted 7/13/2011 1:31:24 PM
While I agree the pickings are rather slim right now, did anyone honestly buy the system to play old gameboy titles on?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4E-25Posted 7/13/2011 1:35:42 PM
Starwars4J posted...
While I agree the pickings are rather slim right now, did anyone honestly buy the system to play old gameboy titles on?

Gameboy Color -> Shantae

Then again, if you meant using old gameboy games as the sole reason, then no.
---
Mind currently in the gutter.
Blame the Hanzo and Viper Academy ninjas...
#5nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2011 1:38:59 PM
I didn't buy it for the E-shop either, but it pains me to see just how much Nintendo is still ****ing up anything online-related. The WiiWare and DSiWare weren't too good, but it was still acceptable. The 3DS E-shop offerings... the current saving grace is the DSiWare that you can get on it. On top of that Nintendo chose to use a different currency for the 3DS instead of just their existing online currency. The cards aren't even available in Europe yet either. There's just so many things Nintendo did wrong with this...
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#6BlackPhoenix127Posted 7/13/2011 1:43:56 PM
Starwars4J posted...

Pretty much this^

It seems like they're trying to get the original gameboy stuff out before more later gameboy and color stuff.

While the appeal of new games is great and what I bought the 3DS for, the offering of things like Poke'mon RBY and GS also had a HUGE pull as well as the Zelda Oracle games. Hell some of those yugioh gameboy games wouldn't be too bad.

Regardless, let's just hope we start seeing some big titles by holiday time. I'm hoping for RBY personally.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#7RobJ23Posted 7/13/2011 2:15:26 PM
Stop complaining. It's just the start. So be patient or sell the 3DS and get new hobbies.
#8darkqueenhelbaPosted 7/13/2011 2:21:56 PM
What do you mean games nobody wants? The games I was anticipating were released right away. Which were Super Mario Land, Kirby, and Link's Awakening. There's still a lot more I want to see, but it's off to a great start imo. I mean, I intend on keeping my 3DS indefinitely so releasing just a few games a week isn't a problem.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
#9DeathSoul2000Posted 7/13/2011 2:30:32 PM
RobJ23 posted...
Stop complaining. It's just the start. So be patient or sell the 3DS and get new hobbies.

thats what people said in xmas '06......
---
"i will be as faithful to you as any dog - and come when you whistle."
#10darkqueenhelbaPosted 7/13/2011 2:32:08 PM
And there's plenty of games on Wiiware.
---
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793